1000th post-Tracy's new toy (Our other hobby)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ColtCarbine, Sep 8, 2007.

1. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Tracy's new toy

For my 1000th post thought I'd share a few photos of Tracy's new rig ('89 K-5 Blazer).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

All it really needs is a 2-story fire escape ladder to get into the doggone thing!

Nothing says "Excuse me... Lady coming through" like my bumper in the rear-view mirror of your little compact car. Mwahahahaha :unsure:

3. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Way Cool! [beer]

I'll start doing a rain dance over here now.....for y'all! [winkthumb]

4. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Sweet...... buddy o' mine used to have a K5. Man did we have a lot of fun in that thing. Brings back memories of my "not so discreet" days ;)

5. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Nice
    You two need to bring it over here from some Mnt fun.

6. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Well, I know you gonna enjoy your toys. Maybe ya'll can kill a few spotted owls while you are ripping up the country-side with those big mudders (just kidding). Wow, a thousand times you have expressed your opinion here and not one time have you been mistaken for Gunkid! Hope to see you around for the next few thosand, Colt...you always seem to have a way of putting things into perspective.

7. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

[LMAO][LMAO][LMAO]

Nice [winkthumb]

8. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Since I just replaced the balljoints, cap and rotor, plugs, shocks, serviced the tranny, flushed the radiator and put new gear oil in the diffs, I was told I get to break it in next weekend wheelin' with my buds. b::

I do know that the transfer case will be getting swapped out though for a stronger one (gear driven cast case), the stock 1/2 ton transfer case (chain driven aluminum case) won't last long with the upgraded axles and larger tires. I'm tempted to break it so I can get a stronger one sooner. :D

I'll be sure to share some pics. Maybe my buddy will roll his Yota pickup again attempting the long hill that hasn't been conquered by many. He has rolled one of his pickups 6 different times attempting to climb it. [LMAO]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7