100k Dolphins massing off Cali coast...DEFEND YOURSELF!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

At the rate the dolphins are slaughtered, I am not surprised. I typically do not support radical conservation, primarily because it only further empowers corporate cartels and punishes the small-time businesses, and the Sea Shepherd is certainly not on my list of acceptable protesters -but harvesting sharks and dolphins has been spiraling out of control for a long time. Perhaps the dolphins have found some safe ground and know it.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Those dolphins are pissed and going after someone. Just make sure you're not in the water when they get there. You've never seen a Dolphin Flash Mob(DFM) like that before and collateral dolphin damage is bad! Really bad!

Mindgrinder likes this.
  4. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

enloopious likes this.
  5. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

6. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Where did they start this mega-pod? and which direction are they headed? Anyone at the origin of this pod should be doing what the dolphins are doing and be "getting the fuck outtahere"..

7. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

My thoughts exactly. I know several people who go through that area quite regularly. My guess is that it has to do with the earthquakes or a lava leak warming the water rapidly. Could also be some of those chemicals that seem to be killing sea life all over the world lately. Who knows what else.

8. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I am going to jump on the lava or earthquake bandwagon here...

9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I find this very interesting. I would be curious if this has happened in this area before. Since this is off of San Diego most quickly assume that CA is gonna blow but I don't know. I would be curious as to where they started from.

10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Now I just googled it and some dolphins like the Pacific Northwest. That area is a massive quake waiting to happen.

11. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Time to buy some beachfront property in Arizona...;)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7