13 Of The Best Concealed Carry Products For Women

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by Motomom34, Jul 21, 2018.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Consider a gun magnet for your vehicle. Much easier to access than trying to dig it out of a holster underneath clothing. You can use them in your safe or under a desk as well. Make sure it has some type of padding to keep from scratching your pistol. Also make sure it has enough holding force for your application. You can also make brackets to mount them in unusual but handy places if needed.

[​IMG]

Witch Doctor 01 and Mountainman like this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Cabelas has a great assortment of purses - Mrs 3M picked out this hobo style there and it's her favorite purse as it goes just about everywhere:
    upload_2018-7-24_8-11-31.

I'd also spend some time at that ginormous two story Bass Pro Shop you have at the north end of town. I bet they would have a large selection. If you have a Sportsmans Warehouse nearby they are also worth a look see. All the ones I have been in have women working every department including knives and guns and have given me great advise when I've shopped for Mrs. 3M.

3. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

@ghrit - I only open carry on my property and don't wear my seat belt (bad on me). Agree with you and that is where practice practice practice comes in.

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. Beard

Beard Neophyte Monkey

You can try and look at purses from Craft Holsters. They are mostly manufactured from Italian leather and I can just recommend them, they blend in nice with any outfit. Concealment Purses by Craft Holsters®

5. AndyinEverson

AndyinEverson Black Powder Monkey

The only advice that I can offer here is ...
    Carry the way that works the best for you , where you go and the activities that you engage in.

What this means in real life ....is time spent researching , asking questions and lots of trial and error in the part of holsters , belts bags and purses...
    The downside to this , is ,that it is expensive both in time and money, in finding just the right system for you and how you carry....
    The plus side is , that you will have a pile of holsters , belts , bags and purses for trade , sale or gifting to help someone new out.
    Andy

1. 3M-TA3
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Bandit99
  4. Asia-Off-Grid
  5. wideym
  6. Ganado
  7. Ganado
  8. HK_User
  9. Yard Dart
  10. Tully Mars
  11. OldDude49