2 Custom Small Utility Knives

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Valkman, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Small utility with Desert Camo Dymondwood handles, silver pins and stainless tubing lanyard hole. Knife is 1/8" O1 Tool Steel, differentialy heat treated by me. 2 1/2" blade, 7 3/4" OAL. I like longer handles and these have proved popular! $125, hand-made sheath included. This is a very strong knife that'll be a great worker.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next is a stunning blue/black G10 handled small utility. It is gorgeous!

Same steel and dimensions as the other knife but blade is 2" and is shaped a little differently - it's more of a skinner. $135 w/leather sheath, which is being finished now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pay with Paypal plus 3% and I'll ship in the U.S. for free.

Thanks for looking!

2. Valkman

Desert Camo knife is sold pending funds, the beautiful blue/black G10 knife is still available. :D

3. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

Great looking knives mate. I just spent a coupl eof hundred US $s on some Puma knives so my budget is shot just now. I will have one of your knives down here before I am done...!!!

Andy [beer]

4. Valkman

Anytime Andy, just let me know what you want and I'll make it up. I am going to start working with stainless, probably ATS-34, so we can look forward to that.

Both knives are sold! :)

5. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Congrats Valk!

6. Valkman

It is nice - as usual all monies coming in will be used for more supplies!

7. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I'm just happy on who's getting the second knife. It took awhile for it to all click but I've known him for some time from a previous board (way previous). I say goodmorning or afternoon to him at the chow hall almost every day :lol:

8. Valkman

You know Keith? On WR he wanted a bolstered knife and I was suprised when he took this one. I have supplies coming and am about to start trying to use bolsters and I always thought about him and making him a knife. Once I can fit and pin bolsters these are really going to look nice!

9. TLynn

Yes Valkman I know him from the M-14 Firing Line. I joined there in July 2003 and he joined in June 2003. So why I didn't think to connect that name when he came to WR was beyond me.

SixTGunr invited me to the place (he's one of the admins there). He does some of the most awesome camo jobs on gunstocks - even did one for me on a SKS (which I sold unfortunately). But the picture is still on his website, or was the last time I looked.

10. Valkman

This Keith lives in Walker Lake, NV, just up the road so-to-speak from Vegas.

11. TLynn

Same Keith my friend, same Keith - as I can not imagine that there are two Keith's with the same user name from Walker Lake, NV.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7