2009 TEA PARTY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by medicineman, Nov 15, 2008.

1. medicineman

medicineman Survival Guru

I want to suggest a tact that some here might think "goofy" at first.
    But consider it long and please try to help in the effort.
    Spread this to every Internet and Media outlet you can.........
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everyone is urged to send the following letter, or similar, (with your ADDED list of complaints and signature), and a SINGLE unused TEA BAG, to your elected official and/or government servant.
    Date for the campaign is February 2009.
    You should mail between Jan 29th and February 24th to assure delivery during the target month.

Allowing every individual to include the issues they feel are important will allow NUMEROUS groups to participate.
    Including ONE unused TEA BAG will give a "Token" to this campaign.
    It may be easier to use E-Mail, but an old fasioned envelope, letter, and stamp will command more attention.
    Fill their post boxes with letters, and their nostrils with the aroma, and we get their attention for a change.

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

it'll definitely keep capital police and postal inspectors busy; other than that a great symbol.I like it. GlenBeck uses pitchforks but they cost more to buy and ship...

3. Jonas Parker

Jonas Parker Hooligan

Why not a used teabag? Hate to send the congress-critters anything good...

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Loose (or instant) tea, maybe? "Brown powder in the mail!! Evacuate! Evacuate!!"

5. tommy20/69

tommy20/69 Monkey++

to bad everyone who owns guns whould just boycot the country .not meaning denounce your citysenship but just refuse to go to work if they try to pass a gun law. lets see a few million or billion people all of a sudden just stay home and boycot the laws. i think it would bring this country to a stand still pretty quick. hey if the black people can take off a week or so and mangae to all come together to form a million man march then us gun owners sure as hell can get off our ass and do the same. whats a weeks pay for you rights??? i'm disabled and can't work but i would give a weeks pay to do it.you have to think out of every company how many employees own guns?? i bet more than half do.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7