2013-04-15 ,AU & AG dropping ?

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Cruisin Sloth, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

So is the FED tiring to keep Fiat afloat Or ??

Just it is such a huge drop in somewhat a short time.
    Seen "End of the road " Last of Money Fiat style(2010-11 movie) , They will keep gold down so everything looks semi - normal , Kinda like the same as flooding 80 billion fiat so you can still buy a taco,OR the fed needs to buy some so when Germany comes , the cupboards aren't bare..
    Gold Crushed in Historic Rout | Fox Business

Just an interesting time

Sloth

2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Money Morning

Personally I think the bombing at the boston marathon was the sign for all of the insiders that the prices of gold and silver will start going up. I could be wrong but if there was a bottom and you wanted to warn all of the secret societies that now was the time to buy or quit, this would be it. Just watch the price of gas. Gold and silver follow it.

3. Beano

Beano Monkey

Eventually, the link between physical PMs and GLD/SLV will disconnect. From what I've been gathering, there will be another dip, then the whip will release as the slowdown in production catches up, and there will be a snap back in spot prices. There may be some artificial manipulation going on for the sake of governments and central banks purchasing more, and we should take it as a gift so we can do the same. Although, we're still paying those ridiculous premiums. APMEX has rolls of 2013 AEs for $597....almost $430 over their current melt value. It really sucks that even though prices are down, I can still only afford junk silver, and even then, I have to contend with old coots at antique stores who keep their numismatic value guides close at hand.

Bottom line: if you're in GLD/SLV, get out of it and get into physical PMs. Get in now, before the whip cracks.

VisuTrac likes this.
  4. Cruisin Sloth

Im not putting the two together .Loopius
    Boston is some Low Life FVker (s) that have done that .
    The PM's dropping in value against paper fiat is strange , the amount of drop.
    Beano , 25.00 for a one oz troy silver round. Never hurts to start small & slow, I started with coppers / pennies when I was a kid, now I see kids just throw them out.

5. Mechwolf

Mechwolf Monkey+

I always pick up change on the ground even if it is a penny. So what is the difference between a physical pm and GLD/SLV.. I have an account where I buy silver and have it delivered when i reach enough in the account to have it delivered.

6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

GLD/SLV are 'Vouchers' for silver and gold (electronically traded funds).

Not the same as having heavy shiny in your hand.

BTW, premiums right now on silver is 5-6 over spot, and 70-100 over spot on gold.

There is a disconnect between spot price and what you can actually get it for on the open market.

Hell, eventhough 90% silver coins are worth 17ish FV, APMEX is still asking 30FV. I'm at that rate, I'd pick up ASE, Mapleleafs and/or Philharmonics for the 31ish if i were willing to pay premiums.

It's a sellers market out there, buyers have to do their damnedest to get the best value. Tight supply and high demand.

I guess the feds idea of cheap PM's isn't fooling anyone. Especially overseas, they are gobbling up PM's like some one put it on the blue plate special board.

7. Cruisin Sloth

8. Cruisin Sloth

Beano posted this in the shout box

I take it a different way

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7