2014 Gardening

Discussion in 'The Green Patch' started by VHestin, Mar 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Got pics of the spring growth on my rhubarb and strawberry. Will post more pics as gardening commences. In a few days it will be time to plant peas and salad greens. Might plant peas tomorrow and jump the gun some [gone]

0308141152. 0308141150.

Will post more updates/photos as the year progresses.

2. Snake_Doctor

Snake_Doctor Call me Snake...

Welcome back V. Hope you're feeling better.

3. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I'm doing better than I was. Right now am focusing on this year's work. At least I will once it stops raining/snowing. I'm gonna just sit on my butt watching TV and playing video games til then [touchdown]

4. Snake_Doctor

Sounds like a plan. Glad to hear you're better. And again, my condolences.

5. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Thanks. It's been 2 weeks today since the accident, but today was also my only niece's 5th birthday. Just got off the phone with her, I got the whole rundown of the presents and cake involved ;)

Motomom34, Mike and kellory like this.
  6. Snake_Doctor

Well of course. It was a big day for her.

7. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

Nothing wrong with video games. I enjoy my Xbox when work is light and days are dreary.

8. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Well I did some gaming earlier, now I want to finish one of the books my sister gave me, the Cat Who series. Ever since I got my Siamese, the books interest me.

Mike likes this.
  9. Snake_Doctor

I love cats. Not my two of course, but cats in general

Mike likes this.
  10. Mike

I'm a dog guy, lol. We have the worlds most spoiled sheltie and she thinks I'm her servant. There can be three people in the trailer and she will make me take her out.

11. Snake_Doctor

we had a beautiful dog. She was a border collie crossed with a beagle. She looked like a collie buy had short stumpy legs, when we let her in she lay behind my legs in front of the chair.

Mike likes this.
  12. Mike

They make wonderful owners, lol. We think we are the owners, till we really look at it. But it is such peacefulness they give when they are near.

13. Snake_Doctor

Yup. I brought in two feral kittens from two different litters. The black one was lovable as all get out. He was stolen, killed and returned. Now the other cat loves attention buy has a bad case of ADHD

Mike likes this.
  14. Mike

Never liked folks that hurt critters other than for food. I think most cats typically have ADHD. the story goes is dogs have masters, cats have staff. Gia, the sheltie, must think she's a cat

tulianr likes this.
  15. Snake_Doctor

We've had one called The Princess for 13 years now. She was fully grown when someone a//hole threw her out of a car in a bag of trash in front of my place. She rolled awhile, sat up looked after the car, took a bath and looked around, spotted me sitting there and walked up onto the porch and to the door with a look that said, I'm home, let me in. Like a fool I did and she took over. I'm her staff lol

kellory, Mike and tulianr like this.
  16. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

V- those photos give me hope that Spring will soon visit me. I love to see those signs of life peaking through.

Mike likes this.
  17. Mike

there is hope, moto

Motomom34 likes this.
  18. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Quoting my brother-in-law "Dogs look at you and think you're a God. Cats look at you and think they're YOUR God."

19. Snake_Doctor

lol yup V

20. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Well Saturday I started seeds for 6 kinds of lettuce. Also spinach and...oh what else was it? Oh yeah, celery. I think the winter killed our blueberries, will have to buy more probably. Oh well.

Mike likes this.
  1. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Mar 11, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  2. Alanaana
    Media

Starfruits!

In flight
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 25, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  3. Alanaana
  4. Alanaana
    Foot hooping
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 2, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  5. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 2, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  6. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Jan 28, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  7. Alanaana
    I love Sundays!
  8. Alanaana
  9. Alanaana
    I'm always happier outside!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 29, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  10. Alanaana
  11. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 26, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  12. Alanaana
  13. Alanaana
  14. Alanaana
    Media

Garden

My herb garden loves the rain.
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 25, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  15. Alanaana
    Somewhere... can you see it?
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 24, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  16. Alanaana
    Media

Blue_skies

And sunshine
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 20, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  17. Alanaana
  18. Alanaana
    Blossom
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Oct 22, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  19. Alanaana
    Tropical flowers
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Oct 22, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  20. Alanaana
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7