2018 Black Friday Steals & Deals

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Motomom34, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Ammo AZ

Motomom34 and Bandit99 like this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Mountainman "Don't know what kind of deal you are looking for but this is 300 rounds for $70..."
    At 23 cents a round that's a hell'va deal! I saw the same deal at Cabela's but was looking for a 1000 round can, and to be honest, it was such a mad house in there that I grabbed two cans of 9mm and made a beeline for the cashier cage, barely got out alive... LOL!

@Ganado Thanks for the tip at 'ammoaz.com'! They got a good deal on 5.56 M193 at 1000 rounds for $345 (34.5 cents per round)
    I have never heard of the make and want to see if anyone else has used it. It's made in Serbia so I actually would trust it much more than say Romania or Bulgaria or some of the others.

All, I don't want to get too off topic here but...anyone every use 'Prvi Partizan' ammo made in Serbia (Got to love the name...)
    Ammo AZ | Prvi Partizan 5.56x45mm M193 Ammo 55 Grain FMJ Bulk 1000 Rounds in Ammo Can

3. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Picked up a 65" at a $200 discount and the wife is happy now. [winkthumb]

4. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

That could be a divider wall in my little house.

Brokor, Motomom34, oldawg and 3 others like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I didn't buy nuffins me!

LOL

original.img.

Ganado, oldawg, Motomom34 and 3 others like this.
  6. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Looked at that at our LGS but figured Mrs. Dawg would snatch it up as hers and stick me with her Win 1300!

7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Zimmy, Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  8. Grandpa Patch

Grandpa Patch Monkey+

Rite In The Rain's Black Friday Sale is still going for a few more days. 75% off on their Black Books. I picked up 20ea 4 5/8" x 7"notebooks and 1ea red lead refill for $40.34. Their shipping cost is $13-15 USPS so it is worth buying $40 worth of stuff and using the (BESTGIFTS) coupon code (also posted on their front page side scrolling section).

Gator 45/70 and Brokor like this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Grandpa Patch and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. Grandpa Patch

Grandpa Patch Monkey+

Really wish I had paid attention to that, as that is one of the item on my Amazon wishlist. I came to this thread to post that I received my Black Friday order from Rite In The Rain, as I got a great deal on the notebooks. Then seeing @Motomom34 post, I wish I had not avoided Cyber Monday and any online shopping. Anyways...
    [​IMG]RITR_BFOrder_01 by Grandpa Patch, on Flickr

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7