21-year-old arrested on charges that he plotted to blow up the Federal Reserve building

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Man held in NYC plot to blow up Federal Reserve

COLLEEN LONG, Associated Press, TOM HAYS, Associated Press

Updated 5:43 p.m., Wednesday, October 17, 2012

button-next.
    button-prev.
    1 of 7
    VIEW: LARGER | HIDE

• [​IMG]
      Pedestrians pass the Federal Reserve Building Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2012, in New York. Federal authorities on Wednesday arrested a Bangladeshi man they said was plotting to blow up the Federal Reserve building in Manhattan, just blocks from the World Trade Center site. Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis, 21, was arrested in a sting operation Wednesday morning after he parked a van filled with what he believed were explosives outside the building and tried to detonate it in a suicide mission, authorities said. Photo: Frank Franklin II / AP

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/news/us/article/Man-held-in-NYC-plot-to-blow-up-Federal-Reserve-3957252.php#ixzz29bmiMiV2
    button-next. button-prev.

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I've got a big dilemma with this. I'm not sure it what he was attempting to do was a good thing or not. [stirpot]

But yet another 'Terrorist' created by the alphabet agency. It's not like they cracked a terrorist cell. They recruited him into the own official terrorist cell run by the FBI. So who exactly are the terrorists here? Just wondering out loud.

3. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

"We will not stop until we attain victory or martyrdom,"

A poster boy for 0bama's open borders policies.

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Another false flag terror instance to paint American patriots as potential enemies to the grand order. They are heading any potential resistance off at the path, creating enemies to benefit the police state.

5. VisuTrac

I'm ok with the chairmen of the FRB becoming martyrs. Heck maybe we will even have bank holidays in their honor. I'll donate some gasoline to Bernanke if he is planning on Self-immolation .

ditch witch, oldawg and tacmotusn like this.
  6. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Noticed that his family back in Bangladesh is crying what a good boy he is and asking the gub to insist on turning him loose. Let's see what nobammy does with this fellow muslim. Maybe have another "beer summit" in the Rose Garden.

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

My frns are on deportation after the depth of the setup comes out. He had the mindset, but not the resources until the fibbies lead him thru the operation, soup to nuts.

8. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

As these martyrs usually want some company for the journey; I'd rather see someone shoot them.

VisuTrac likes this.
  9. VisuTrac

What if they were hanging around with 535 idiots for company?

oldawg likes this.
  10. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

As one of the first things I learned at Ft Benning was two things come out of the sky bird crap or idiots; so may I ask if they are my idiots or their idiots? Often these "what ifs" cloud matters.

11. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

I believe you're on to something there Visu.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7