221 Tips & Tricks from Master Gardeners

Discussion in 'The Green Patch' started by LOGGman, May 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. LOGGman

LOGGman Off Grider

Hey everybody.

I just wanted to let you know about my new ebook, "221 Tips & Tricks from Master Gardeners." It is available for pre-order here:http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XUORAVK/?tag=survivalmonke-20.

For a limited time I am giving away a free PDF copy of the book to you, my fellow survival monkeys. You can find it here: Please download, read, and leave review on Amazon | Living Off Grid Guide This will only be available until June 1st when the book is released on Amazon.

I need your help though. I need Amazon reviews. If you download the book please, read it and go to 221 Tips & Tricks from Master Gardners: Gardening tips & tricks on how to plant a garden, starting seeds indoors, organic pest control, expert gardening ... (Living Off Grid Guide: Grow Your Own Food) - Kindle edition by Stephen Shade. Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com. and leave a review. Every review counts and it will help the book get in front of more people. Also, I read every review. Be detailed, so I can know how to do better with my next book.

Cheers,
    Stephen Shade

2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Well if you really wanted this to work you need to give amazon permission to run free downloads for 24 hours.

You have to give them an exclusive for 90 days. Its a trade off. I just went thru this with 3 people who wrote both fiction and non-fiction. Good Luck

Book promotions are kind of a necessary pain.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Thanks for the heads up on your book @LOGGman sadly I don't have a kindle. I think @Ganado has a good idea. I know you hate to give away your work but it will generate knowledge of your work.

4. LOGGman

LOGGman Off Grider

Thank you all that downloaded the book and gave feedback. The book is now available on Amazon, and able to be rated. If you are done reading, please head over to Amazon and leave an honest review. Thank you so much for all of your help.

Here is the link http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XUORAVK/?tag=survivalmonke-20

1. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Mar 11, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  2. Alanaana
    Media

Starfruits!

In flight
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 25, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  3. Alanaana
  4. Alanaana
    Foot hooping
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 2, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  5. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 2, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  6. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Jan 28, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  7. Alanaana
    I love Sundays!
  8. Alanaana
  9. Alanaana
    I'm always happier outside!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 29, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  10. Alanaana
  11. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 26, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  12. Alanaana
  13. Alanaana
  14. Alanaana
    Media

Garden

My herb garden loves the rain.
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 25, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  15. Alanaana
    Somewhere... can you see it?
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 24, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  16. Alanaana
    Media

Blue_skies

And sunshine
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 20, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  17. Alanaana
  18. Alanaana
    Blossom
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Oct 22, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  19. Alanaana
    Tropical flowers
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Oct 22, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  20. Alanaana
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7