25%-Off Mountain House Cans Sale, free shipping & mbr. gifts

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, May 15, 2010.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

[​IMG]
    It's time!

Our ever-popular Safecastle Mountain House cans sale runs from May 16 through May 29.

For both buyers club members and non-members, we offer the maximum allowed 25% off list prices for U.S. customers. (Sorry--this sale does not apply to our Canadian listings.)

Of course everything ships free.

AND, for our buyers club members ...

Our customary MH sale incentive/freebie program applies! This time around, we pulled together some of our best-selling items to sweeten the pot ...

Qualifying member purchases will garner gifts that include such freebies as vacuum-sealed cans of non-hybrid vegetable seeds for long-term storage; cases of the extremely popular canned dehydrated diced potatoes for very long-term storage; Excalibur 9-tray Dehydrators; and Montague Paratrooper folding bikes!!!

For the details click here.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Quite a reward system this time on top of the 25% off!

3. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

Safecastle's Biggest Ever Sale

You guys don't need me to tell you about the fast-spreading climate of concern out in the world. It sure does feel like it's getting late.

Being here at Safecastle, helping folks out in their crisis preparedness efforts, does give me a unique window into the basic, general state of mind among average Americans. All I need to tell you is that this month, we are setting all-time records for sales. Given the fact that the economy and job security are so bad--that really says something.

Anyway--I know a good part of what is going on is the fact that we are in the midst of our overall biggest sale ever.

Our current sale offers on Mountain House, Yoders, the Taters deal, and on the Montague Paratrooper folding bike will definitely come to an end late Saturday, May 29. (Our next Mountain House sale is not planned to run until October.)

Thank you for your business!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7