2nd Amendment Ratified To Preserve Slavery

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

@HK_User --I seem to recall you saying I was a troll at one time.

I am quite familiar with the "cry wolf" tactic. Maybe it's best to just stick to the topic. No harm, no foul.

2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

My feelings about your Troll actions has not changed. And we covered this off line at your request and I believe you slunk away.

Below is the defination of Troll and if you will check you pretty much fit the bill many times, Including now since you seem to want to control the group and change the subject. Baiting is the basic move of the TROLL.

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

3. Brokor

Yeah. User ignored.

Problem solved.

-link-

HK_User likes this.
  4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Like I said your link above proves your TROLL intent. 'nough said.

5. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Oh my...I'm a racist?
    Pffft.
    Look, I'm not big on entitlements either...I get why ya'll are crusty aboot it.
    What I don't get is how you can feel good aboot bashing poor people and immigrants.
    Some of you act like they're not even human beings.
    Frankly, I have a VERY hard time believing that a welfare person has a better standard of living than a hard working man. Your gov simply isn't that generous.

And ya....I like stirring things up. Keeps it lively.
    Seriously - if you don't like what I contribute - just put me on ignore.

G

Brokor likes this.
  6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I think you won't find anyone here bashing the poor or legal immigrants, or gloating about it. Illegals are vermin, no better. And, if you study the background, you WILL find that the system can be gamed to the extent that the gamers live far better than the working stiff, poor or otherwise. Not all of them, mind you, but a fraction big enough to attract attention, and you will find enablers and groups that point out how to do the games.

My position is that working for it counts. Short term relief is one thing, long term systemic bleeding of my tax money is a different proposition.

Sapper John, oldawg and chelloveck like this.
  7. Mindgrinder

Part of the solution would be to send their rent money directly to the landlord.
    I'll also agree that there should be time limits to social safety nets.
    I'd imagine it prolly gets harder to find a job the longer you go without one.
    Granted...the gov wants people dependent on the system so there needs to be some blame placed there.

8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

If they are getting HUD housing assistance, a government check does go to the landlord. It is not the full amount of the rent in most cases and the tenant has to make up the difference.
    I have a problem with perpetual multi-generational welfare slugs. There has to be a limit, and merely moving from one area of the country and changing ones name slightly shouldn't be a reset for the whole game, but often it is. Additionally, there are jobs to be found. Most however don't pay what is needed to support what that job seekers last job did. Or, a major residential move (quite an expense, and stress on the entire family) is called for to get a like job. Last but not least, you are correct in that, at least the Democratic party wants as many people on the public dole because they can control them and reward them for votes.
    Mindgrinder, the other thing is some of us Americans (as in United States of America), take offense of other nations telling us how screwed up they think our country is. We may complain and rant until we are blue in the face about it, but having a foriegner doing it upsets us.

kellory, Mindgrinder and mysterymet like this.
  9. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Welfare fraud:

Officials: Welfare fraud case could be largest in Oregon history - Koinlocal6.com

Couple accused of collecting $219,000 in Oregon's largest case of client welfare fraud | OregonLive.com

it goes on and on and on and on, yea they do make more than the average workers.

10. Quigley_Sharps

and on and on and on
    1. Preliminary hearings for welfare fraud cases continued - The ...

The article requested cannot be found! Please refresh your browser or go back. (KS,20130121,,-1,AR). - Leavenworth, KS - The Leavenworth Times - Leavenworth, KS
      Nov 27, 2012 – Preliminary hearings for welfare fraud cases continued; Preliminary hearings for a couple accused of committing welfare fraud in Leavenworth ...

2. Wealthy Seattle couple get 18 months for welfare fraud - seattlepi.com

http://www.seattlepi.com/.../Wealthy-Seattle-couple-faces-prison-in-welfare...
      Sep 21, 2012 – Wealthy Seattle couple get 18 months for welfare fraud .... That was apparently the case in late 2011, when their mother continued to receive ...

3. Two charged in unrelated welfare fraud cases in Herkimer County ...

http://www.topix.com/forum/county/herkimer.../TC4C6STU9COEO2NCC
      Dec 20, 2012 – Full story: WKTV. The Herkimer County Sheriff's Office Welfare Fraud Unit has announced two arrests in unrelated welfare fraud cases. Share ...

4. Welfare Fraud

Spam – Antivirus - Identity Theft - Scams and Fraud: STOP ITFraud
      Welfare fraud strips needy individuals of the real social help they need; make sure ...The biggest case of welfare fraud came when Barbara Williams was found ...

5. Welfare Fraud Unit

Welfare Fraud Unit
      The Welfare Fraud Unit (WFU) provides some Early Fraud investigation and some on-going case investigation to the Butte County Department of Employment ...

6. WELFARE FRAUD INVESTIGATOR I

sccounty01.co.santa-cruz.ca.us/personnel/specs/RH3spec.html
      This class differs from the next higher class of Welfare Fraud Investigator II in that the latter carries the full range of welfare fraud cases. After meeting Peace ...

7. Three Rifle residents charged with welfare fraud - Glenwood Springs ...

| PostIndependent.com
      Nov 27, 2012 – Welfare fraud cases represent a small fraction of these claims, and few fraud cases are ever turned over to the district attorney for criminal ...

8. Office of Inspector General Announces September 2012 Welfare ...

http://www.prnewswire.com/.../office-of-inspector-general-announces-sept...
      Office of Inspector General Announces September 2012 Welfare Fraud ... cases of public assistance fraud and with local district attorneys to bring the cases to ...

9. Welfare Fraud - Boston Criminal Lawyer

Boston Criminal Lawyer - Suffolk County Criminal Defense Attorney - Middlesex County Crime Lawyer › ... › Theft Crimes
      Those who are convicted of welfare fraud may face harsh penalties such as probation, fines, restitution, and even possibly a prison sentence. In many cases ...

10. Welfare Fraud - Roberts Law Group, PLLC

http://www.robertslawteam.com/.../Fraud/Raleigh-NC-Welfare-Fr...

by Patrick Roberts - in 105 Google+ circles - More by Patrick Roberts
      We work quickly to begin our own investigation into the case, including interviewing witnesses, neighbors and friends. An immediate response to a

kellory and RightHand like this.
  11. Quigley_Sharps

and on and on and on

1. Officials: Welfare fraud case could be largest in Oregon history - Koin

Home - Koinlocal6.com
      ...Welfare-fraud-case.../GNZTNvE-g0ez9sE9d...

Dec 10, 2012 – Investigators say the couple collected housing, welfare, food stamps and other assistance from multiple Portland area addresses while living in ...

2. Couple accused of collecting $219,000 in Oregon's largest case of ...

http://www.oregonlive.com/...ssf/.../couple_accused_of_taking_21900.htm...
      Dec 9, 2012 – A Nevada couple allegedly collected more than $219,000 in what Oregon officials say is the largest case of client welfare fraud in state history.
    3. Indiana welfare fraud cases uncovered - YouTube

Indiana welfare fraud cases uncovered - YouTube
      Nov 17, 2012 - Uploaded by wish
      It took more than six months, but I-Team 8's repeated questions oncases of Indiana welfare fraud we ...
    4. More videos for welfare fraud cases »

5. Small welfare fraud cases? - Yahoo! Answers

answers.yahoo.com › ... › Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics
      No answers - 3 days ago
      Its just me and my daughter - I started working in October last year. I reported it to thewelfare and they terminated my case because to them I ...

6. DHS investigates welfare fraud case - KTVL.com

KTVL CBS Channel 10 :: News - Top Stories - DHS investigates welfare fraud case
      Dec 10, 2012 – PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- The Department of Human Services is investigating what may be the largest case of welfare client fraud in Oregon ...

7. Two charged in unrelated welfare fraud cases in Herkimer County ...

http://www.wktv.com/.../Two-charged-in-unrelated-welfare-fraud-cases-in-...
      Dec 20, 2012 – HERKIMER, N.Y. (WKTV) - The Herkimer County Sheriff's Office Welfare Fraud Unit has announced two arrests in unrelated welfare fraud ...

8. Articles about Welfare Fraud - Los Angeles Times

articles.latimes.com › Collections
      A Michigan woman who became a poster child for welfare fraud when she .... have charged 20 people with fraudulent Medicare billing in seven cases that total ...

9. Welfare fraud arrests down; front-end detection up - ObserverToday ...

http://www.observertoday.com/.../Welfare-fraud-arrests-down--front-end-d...
      Jan 11, 2013 – The sheriff, however, said the drop in arrests do not accurately reflect the number of welfare fraud cases currently being investigated. In fact, the ...

10. Four charged in Washington County welfare fraud cases

poststar.com › NewsBlotter
      Dec 6, 2012 – FORT EDWARD -- Four people were charged with felony grand larceny this week for allegedly receiving public assistance payments to which ...

11. 4 May Face Charges In Welfare Fraud Case

legis.wisconsin.gov/assembly/jacque/news/Pages/61412.aspx
      4 may face charges in welfare fraud case; Crackdown centers on misuse of Quest cards at Green Bay liquor store. A recent crackdown on welfare fraud in Brown .

12. Mindgrinder

"
    Article XI. Canada acceding to this confederation, and joining in the measures of the united states, shall be admitted into, and entitled to all the advantages of this union: but no other colony shall be admitted into the same, unless such admission be agreed to by nine states.
    "

And tbh...I am somewhat critical of the US....as is a large portion of the entire world.
    As my neighbor, I have a vested interest in seeing ya'll succeed.
    I'd much rather continue selling you oil than China.

13. Brokor

[fnny]

Our society is a LONG way off from being socially sound and evolved. One could say education rests at the heart of the issue, for if we were truly educated, we would be intelligent enough to make the right economic decisions, wise enough to resist becoming dependent, and mentally secure enough not to become a victim of mass media hypnosis.

To me, this topic is actually quite complicated to explain. I do feel for the millions of children who starve each year in the supposed "richest" country in the world, where adults freely exercise their privilege to act stupid and claim it is a right. The primary tenet of communism is the theory of class envy; it pits one class of people against another with the sole purpose of distraction. If I must explain the principles behind illusion and magic next, I will feel like I am attempting to teach children, but let's just leave it by saying, the mind begs to be deceived. Couple all of this with the false concept of willing contribution --people taking active part in supporting their established meme culture. As I have already briefly explained earlier, even this is entirely fake.

In the end, if your journey is as fruitful as mine, you may discover how very 'unreal' most of our society really has become. Your focus determines your reality.

Mindgrinder and chelloveck like this.
  14. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Interesting....It only took 5 pages for the thread to morph from the 2nd Ammendment ratification and slavery into the subjects of welfareism and ultimately to welfare fraud. Throw a good red herring and the hounds will happily follow the scent away from the essence of the topic. ;)

Mindgrinder and Brokor like this.
  15. Quigley_Sharps

[nutkick]

16. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

we don't want your china.

chelloveck likes this.
  17. Brokor

No-to-China.

chelloveck likes this.
  18. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Not even Wedgwood??

19. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Naw, can't use it everyday, and for the cost. i could have the table, chairs, settings, and reasonable silverware.;)

chelloveck likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7