For Sale 3 more days: Mountain House , up to 46% off! PLUS member gift certificate rewards!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Jan 26, 2016.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

[​IMG]

Last August a sudden onslaught of customer orders fully depleted the stock of Mountain House canned food at the factory warehouse. The word PANIC clearly applies. Since then, it's been very difficult to find the varieties you want out there.

But now--most of the canned varieties are available again to Safecastle customers! All factory-fresh! Shipped out direct from the factory and from our warehouses within one week.

How long will inventories last? Who knows? But right now the gettin' is good.

And you know us ... we love our blockbuster MH sales, so ...

We're going all-in with discounts on MH canned food of 32% up to 46%!

PLUS buyers club members receive Safecastle reward gift certificates for their qualifying MH purchases!

Shop 30-year Mountain House Food:http://www.safecastle.com/30-year-cans.aspx

Check the Member Reward Gift Certificates:http://www.safecastle.com/2016-mh-incentives.aspx

Dunerunner, azrancher, stg58 and 2 others like this.
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Very nice!!

3. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

I still have the 12 cans I bought a couple of years ago (right after I joined the forum) and the 72 hour kit I won back almost as long ago from you guys. Might need to add to the stash (12 cans really isn't that much).

Yard Dart likes this.
  4. JC Refuge

FYI--if you have a quantity of MH food, different varieties ... based on the minimum 2000 calories a day per person requirement, you can quickly figure what you have this way ...

Each 6-can case of food is going to get you one week of nutrition per person.

Dunerunner and Yard Dart like this.
  5. JC Refuge

Still early to tell, but orders are strong and it will be no surprise if MH again runs into inventory issues before too long.

6. JC Refuge

7. JC Refuge

8. JC Refuge

We're excited to be getting all the MH pouches back in stock. They will start to be available this week.

9. JC Refuge

We're up to 24 MH canned varieties available for immediate shipping. The remainder will be available within two weeks we are told.

10. JC Refuge

11. JC Refuge

12. JC Refuge

13. JC Refuge

14. JC Refuge

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7