3 yrs in prison for defending his home--NY of course!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by -06, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

I still can't fathom why people live in and fund the governments of those two states. Why would anybody willingly fund with their hard earned money (income taxes) or other taxes (sales/use taxes) a government that considers them a slave? You cannot be a free human being if you do not own your own life and are in any way prevented from exercising the natural right to defend it. Period. To argue otherwise is to accept your enslavement.

Without going into any detail here, attempting to cage me for a morally righteous act is that proverbial line in the sand. I own my own life and as such, I aim to keep it as long as I can.

[soap] [rnt]

Byte

Brokor likes this.
  2. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

I think we have a Richie Rich type here that couldn't be bothered by the rules of real life .... known dozens of these BS people over the years .... he got himself into this hassle by blackmailing the bodyguard (lowly hired serf) into getting the gun .... and ..... he'll get himself out of the mess by leaving a hefty filled envelope at some DA's dinner party ....

you guys need to go fight where a REAL FIGHT is needed ....

3. -06

-06 Monkey+++

And that would be???? Lead the way.

4. Troy brownrigg

Troy brownrigg How my next home will be constructed!

I live on a ranch isolated from everyone, everynow and then I fire off a 12 guage to scare of tresspassers. I wouldn't waste my tax dollars to call anyone, ever.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    Tyler Danann likes this.
  5. Tyler Danann

Tyler Danann Monkey+

I hear that man.

Also the UK is in lock-step for the gun laws of NYC. They have a similar law that says a section 1 firearm cannot be used by anyone not on the paperwork. It's totally bs.

6. Troy brownrigg

Commiefornistan? Taxifornia! Arizona doesn't care if you shot home intruders. In the rural parts law enforcement would never be called. just bury them in the desert and forget about it.

7. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Excuse Me!

You are only letting them know you have a gun that they can steal when they get ready. Especially if "everynow and then I fire off a 12 guage to scare of tresspassers." if this is your MO then it is not working. For they are just casing the joint.

Tresspassers need to be in jail.

YMMV

8. Troy brownrigg

Now if someone walked within fifteen feet of you and your partner in crime, while it was pitch black, and wrung your eardrums. would you come back or tell the rest of your group to stay the hell away from that crazy goat farmer.

9. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

I doubt any would walk away!

10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Shooting to scare, or shooting to wound, is a tactical error. Aim, don't fire randomly, you might hit something unintended; THAT will create a different problem altogether. If you are out there shooting into the air and don't know there's someone within 15 feet (more or less) you made another tactical blunder, stepping out the door in pitch black conditions without a light and scanning first.

Speaking of tactical blunders, your own hearing will be damaged with that tactic. You need to hear as well as see. Wild shots are pretty (fill in the blank.) It's one thing to go out without hearing protection and engaging known bad guys, but why risk reducing your own ability to hear a perp with a random shot in the dark?

Poor old crazy goat farmer would fall quickly to my "group", he can't see (too dark) deaf (by self inflicted gunshot), and clearly dumb (tactically) would be an easy target to raid.

HK_User likes this.
  11. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

It's the Biden defense, and leaves you disarmed as well. Besides, if I was up to no good, I would be armed. someone start shooting at me I'll be shooting back.

HK_User likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7