32nd World Deer Expo 07/17 - 07/19 2015

Discussion in 'Sadlak Industries' started by RightHand, May 6, 2015.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

July 17 - 19. 2015
    32nd World Deer Expo
    Birmingham, AL

I don't have our booth number yet but as soon as it is available, I'll post it here.

We'll be exhibiting our self healing Oncore targets for archery and small bore.

We'll look forward to seeing y'all

http://worlddeerexpo.com/home.htm

kellory, Georgia_Boy, stg58 and 2 others like this.
  2. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

EXCELLENT!! I've never been, but if ya'll are gonna be there I'll go!:)

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

32nd World Deer Expo - Booths 4816 - 4817 - right across from Duck Dynasty. I hear they are pretty popular so I'm hoping for a lot of traffic stopping by to see our products.

July 17 - 19. 2015
    32nd World Deer Expo
    Birmingham, AL

http://worlddeerexpo.com/home.htm

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

You better POST a "Selfie" of you, and one of the Duck Boys........

Tully Mars and RightHand like this.
  5. RightHand

I am only just now learning about these "duck" people. Very different from the "quackers" I usually work with

Tully Mars likes this.
  6. Tully Mars

I know you'll be very busy, but @Sassenach and I would love to come and meet you.

7. RightHand

I would love that too but I'll be in CT. We have Perry going on at the same time and someone has to stay here - I drew the short straw ): Since I handle the corporate accounts for firearms and targets, SHOT and ATA type events are where I get to do my thing

8. Tully Mars

Well dang, and I thought we were gonna get to have our 1st FTF. Maybe in KY;)

9. RightHand

KY!!! That would be so much fun

Tully Mars likes this.
  10. Tully Mars

Hell, it ain't that far away and by that time we'll be suffering from cabin fever and needing an excuse to fill the cat bowls and head out for a couple days..;)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7