For Sale 42% off Red Feather Butter / Bega Cheese Cases Combo!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Jan 5, 2017.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

2. JC Refuge

Maybe it's just me, but I can't imagine living off preps that don't include butter and cheese.

techsar likes this.
  3. JC Refuge

4. JC Refuge

5. JC Refuge

6. JC Refuge

Got a reminder yesterday and I'll pass it along again ... wholesale Red Feather butter prices are UP significantly now. We can keep our prices this low for only a short period of time.

7. JC Refuge

8. JC Refuge

9. JC Refuge

1 case of Red Feather Butter + 1 case of Bega Cheese: $211 shipped

You won't ever see a price like that again.

techsar likes this.
  10. JC Refuge

The time left on this offer is ticking away now.

11. JC Refuge

A customer's post on another board regarding this offer ...

I took advantage of it. Wish I could have afforded to buy more than I did.

With the prices at local stores here that carry Red Feather butter, a case of the butter would cost me about $168 out the door. Best price I could find on Amazon was $153 shipped for a case (24 cans) of this butter.

The difference on the prices of the cheese were even bigger.

One place was selling a combo "deal" of a can each of the butter and cheese for $24 shipped. ONE can each!

I'd just hate for folks to pass up the opportunity.

I think many people neglect to store "luxury" foods like butter and cheese. My family has had to live on our food storage before and it's this kind of item that makes a diet based entirely on long-term storage foods a bit more livable. Helps it be enjoyable and not merely life-sustaining. Makes a lot of recipes easier to make too.

12. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@JC Refuge I bought the butter, cheese and bacon combo a while back as a trial. I finally got around to testing them for myself. Below is a mini review of each product, if this is the wrong place to post it get a mod to remove it or pm me and i will delete.

Butter - completely amazing!, My test for butter is crepes. The only oil that will give that nice crispy edge without burning the crepe is butter and this butter is amazing, Great taste and uses well in cooking. I will be adding more of this to my stores as soon as i figure out a rotation schedule. (I don't know expiration times on the canned butter)

Pro - its real butter what else can I say! This butter/ghee is so good you can cook or eat anything with it.
    Con- none (you do need a container to store it in, at room temp its liquid but not really a con in my book)

Cheese - its processed cheese, I don't like processed cheese, even Velveeta makes me gag. I say that because as a processed cheese this is better than Velveeta but my personal preference i would go with dried canned cheese in the future not this kind of cheese.

Bacon - This was a surprise. I was expecting bacon bits or something and what I received was a can the size of a campbell's soup can and inside was several wax sheets with precooked bacon. I was amazed at how much cooked bacon was in this small can. Enough to make 8 BLT'
    s With generous bacon.

Pro -
    alot of bacon precooked and well seasoned

Con
    Because the bacon is on wax paper and rolled like a log then stuffed in the can, you have to open both ends of the can and push the log of bacon out. Easy enough to do just info to know and for the amount of bacon you get completely worth the effort.

13. JC Refuge

14. JC Refuge

15. JC Refuge

16. JC Refuge

17. JC Refuge

Hanging on to the current low price on butter by our fingernails now.

18. JC Refuge

19. JC Refuge

20. JC Refuge

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7