5.11 Rush 72 Backpack: Yea, or Nay?

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by hollisticprepper, Feb 21, 2015.

1. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Yep, a pack for every occasion, right? LOL

Hey, in case anyone wants to check this out, MidwayUSA is having a sale (up to 25% off) on 5.11 Tactical equipment, including packs and bags. Pretty good prices, for what I saw, and free shipping, too!

Save on 5.11 Gear - MidwayUSA

That URL should work for everyone. If not, go to MidwayUSA's home page, and it's linked from there. My link is set up to NOT show the out of stock items, so if you want to see those, you'll have to get to the page via their front page. (y)

2. ericcrayon

ericcrayon Monkey

Definitely I recommend it . If you need a backpack that can carry enough supplies and gear for a 3-day mission, the Tactical Rush 72 backpack is for you. This military style backpack is strong and has been designed with all the compartments that you could possibly need in order to store all your things in an organized manner.

There are two main compartments that are roomy and large enough to keep clean and dirty items separate for example. The compression strap system allows you to expand or compress the backpack, as you need to so that it could be used for a 1 or a 3-day mission with ease.

To the front of the backpack, there is an organizer panel section, which has enough space for all the smaller pieces of gear that you may have. There is a magazine holder where you can keep maps and other travel documents and a key fob to keep your keys secure whilst you are travelling. Three mesh zippered pockets in the main compartment allow you to store any more valuable items.

The storage pockets to the sides of this backpack are large enough to store things like water bottles so that you can grab them easily without having to open up the main backpack compartments.

3. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Another great sale price on the 5.11 Tactical Rush 72 VTAC Backpack, once again, at Dvor. $99, plus $9.99 shipping (which is a daily flat rate shipping, so if you found something else on their site you can't live without, it would be no additional shipping, so long as you ordered by the end of the same day you ordered the pack).

I did a screen capture of the site (cobbling it together, as it was too large to capture all at once), as you wouldn't see the sale price otherwise, without being registered on there. Available in black or FDE (flat dark earth), the price is good through this Friday (the 16th). At a total volume of nearly 2900 cubic inches, this thing is a beast....and the $80 savings will make it a great Christmas present, for someone else, or yourself!

rush 72 pack.

Yard Dart likes this.
  1. Coyote Ridge
  2. Coyote Ridge
  3. Coyote Ridge
  4. ED GEiN
  5. Coyote Ridge
  6. natshare
  7. 3M-TA3
  8. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  9. DarkLight
  10. Fatum1965
  11. Thunder5Ranch
  12. Motomom34
  13. ED GEiN
  14. Imasham
  15. H.I.S Survival
  16. Brokor
  17. phorisc
  18. TailorMadeHell
  19. melbo
  20. DarkLight