5.11 Tactical Rush 72

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by johnrmistrot, Sep 8, 2012.

1. johnrmistrot

johnrmistrot Monkey

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337639227&icep_item=261095307525

What your bidding on today is a 5.11 Tactical Rush 72 Hour Backpack. I love this pack but I never find myself out in the field anymore. You can fit everything and then some in this thing. It's still in next to perfect condition but it has a few marks on the outside of the pack. Like I said it has been taken out in the field a few times but is still a great pack. Happy Bidding!

5.11 Tactical Rush 72 -
    Fabric Type: 1050D nylon with water-repellent PUx2 coating on main body 210D 118T water-repellent PUx2 coating on inside pocket flaps and pocket bags Features & Benefits: Adjustable, dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps with Duraflex(TM) hardware Closed-cell foam back padded hydration pocket with two back-to-back zippered pull tabs Nametape and flag holders Generous web-platform on three sides with additional attachment points Top grab handle Features a large main compartment Three mesh interior organizing pockets One fabric pocket with zippered pull-cords One interior stuff-pocket with draw cord Two large metal grommet drainage holes on bottom of pack Large, external shove-it pocket Two exterior, side, gusseted zippered pockets Four compression strap (two each side) Top exterior crescent-shaped organization pocket with mesh interior zippered pocket Top, quick-access non-scratching fleece-lined sunglass pocket Exterior admin organizational pocket. Design: Full-size day pack with 23"H x 13.5"L x 8.5"D (2,639 cu in.) main compartment and numerous smaller individual pockets and pouches, several with zipper closures. Stitching & Finishing: Single and doubled-back edge stitching; single needle stitching throughout; Doubled-back single needle top stitching; bar tacks at stress points Labels: Content/COO/Care loop label, Hangtag, Barcode Sticker. Closures: YKK® self-repairing nylon coil #8 and #10 zippers 1" Velcro® hook and loop closures

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

What are you intending with this post, John? Is it a review, or an attempt to sell? You haven't been a monkey long enough to establish your creds, and your ebay feedback is non existent.

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

BTW, Your shipping charges are way outta line. JMHO.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7