50 die in Fla

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by enloopious, Jun 13, 2016.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Taku, Tully Mars and Seepalaces like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

It will only continue until the gun grabbers get what they want, too.

Tully Mars and Seepalaces like this.
  3. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

And, it's the craziest thing. Who responds to knowing there's a clear and present danger by disarming themselves? Liberals are nutjobs. So voting Republican this year.

Taku and 3M-TA3 like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Its easy to say that a gun ban is needed when you have armed security protecting you.

Taku, Tully Mars, Seepalaces and 3 others like this.
  5. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

every place where mass shooting are the area is a gun free zone----and if you research you will find all of them were democrats sad the left wants all the people disarmed--READ WORLD HISTORY every time the governments of some country disarms the people mass killings happen because an armed citizen will fight back and a tyrant does not want the people in his country fighting back as he wants slaves and puppets. wake and smell the cordite ( gun smoke ) I hate what my beloved country has become. so many wrongs are being done to the people.our forefathers wanted a small government not this all encompassing giant that wants you to be guided by them from birth to grave well for one I want to control my own life-------- sorry will get back off my soap box

6. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Well said, but you never need to apologize for speaking the truth.

7. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

Yep, blame the gun(s), not the Muslim wielding them..............

8. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

VisuTrac and Seepalaces like this.
  9. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

I think these guys are getting afraid they're not going to keep control of the government, so they're getting desperate to accomplish some of these debilitating things like gun bans before it's too late. Even if democrats don't tell them explicitly to act now, there's no doubt that they do these things to "prove" how "we" are too dangerous.

Tully Mars, Seepalaces and marlas1too like this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

1. Executive Order suspending sale of scary looking firearms and magazines that hold more than 5 rounds
    2. Pushback and protests from middle America
    3. Agent provacateurs shoot from the crowd
    4. Executive Order temporarily imposing martial law
    5. Executive Order temporarily suspending the General Election
    etc.

Legion489, Tempstar, Taku and 5 others like this.
  11. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Damn it @3M-TA3 ! You're scaring the hell out of me and I haven't even had my breakfast yet! How am I suppose to digest it after reading this! :) ...the not funny thing is it could easily be true. it truly is not a far stretch...

Taku likes this.
  12. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Followed by civil war.

Minuteman, Mountainman, Dont and 2 others like this.
  13. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Question, How many innocents died at the hands of the Imperial English prior to the start of the revolution?? I can not say, yet I think this is what will be needed to excite the passions of the mass's to say enough.. Is there any commonality that exists, patriot and sheep, that all the people will find to offensive to tolerate? One slip of judgement, after martial law is declared, by anyone enforcing the decree's of of the imperial dot gov in Washington, may be enough to unit all...

BTPost and Taku like this.
  14. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

nah, it's going to continue to be like the frog in a pot story.
    Little by little.
    Those millennials won't miss what they never had. It's only us old folk .. and those younger ones that are awake.

Salted Weapon likes this.
  15. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

How many other radical moozie lone wolf sleeper cells are there already embedded into this country as home-grown citizens, college educated, working at jobs next to Americans they secretly hate?

There may not be 75 million hard-core, women-hating, head-chopping moozie men (aged 20 to 45) in the world outside our US borders (as I estimated in a previous post on another thread). But there is no doubt that we already have a small fraction of that number living among us, whether they be in sleeper cells of middle eastern immigrants, or their US-born offspring whose minds they have gradually poisoned with anti-Western ideology.

Those young ones are like ticking time bombs. I honestly believe it is their own extreme interpretation of Islamist beliefs they practice that cause them to feel alienated among us, which later leads to resent, and ultimately to hatred. No matter how they arrived upon their ideology of hating the Christian West, once they reveal themselves, they should be regarded as one would a rattlesnake in the woods. That next "step" is ours.

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  16. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

I am 62 years old and that frog was dumped in the pot a long time before I was even a gleam in Daddy's eye.. So, theres at least 75 to a 100 years of conditioning to overcome..

Gives me the idea to start searching the web for those stories that will highlight those changes... Read it, think about it, and eyes may be opened..

Edit:: Any suggestions on search terms??

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    VisuTrac and Salted Weapon like this.
  17. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Don't let this guy fool you, @Capt. Tyree ...this guy was no sleeper. He was nothing but a mentally unstable bully who finally snapped. His religion is part of what made him mentally unstable...but this whole pledging allegiance to ISIS schtick was a last minute attempt to make himself look like more than he was...like a hero for his cause. He was just another mutt...and I spit on his dumb, dead, ass.

That's my take on him anyway. YMMV. ;)

Catullus and Tempstar like this.
  18. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Might be close enough, one mutt in a kennel full. Whether seeded by daesh or mentally unstable the end result is going to be the same. No matter what laws are enacted, policies promulgated, protests staged, or church sermons delivered, there will be no stopping the random attacks. We simply have two things to do. One, get willing to accept collateral damage, both here at home and delivered in war zones. Two, start dishing it out exactly as we are taking it. (That is NOT to be interpreted as inciting illegal actions, but can be taken as advocating a declaration of war.) I think there are insufficient stones in our "leadership" for either one. More's the pity.

Capt. Tyree and Salted Weapon like this.
  19. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@chimo that's my take also... but I am worried about the political fallout. I purchased another thousand round of 9mm (that puts me at ~3000 rounds of 9mm) today and thinking about getting another thousand of 5.56 (have ~2000 now) and another Glock.

AD1 and Salted Weapon like this.
  20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The guys dad said his son became enraged When he saw 2 guys kissing.
    I bet it turned him on a little or maybe a lot and he snapped.

1. fl4848
  2. BTPost
  3. BTPost
  4. Dunerunner
  5. OldDude49
  6. Cruisin Sloth
  7. DKR
  8. oldman11
  9. Ura-Ki
  10. OldDude49
  11. OldDude49
  12. Motomom34