50 Killed in Orlando by terrorist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AD1, Jun 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Dumb f**k

State Senetor Geraldene dipshit is calling for "gun control, miltiary assult weapons, large capacity mags and bullets ban. When will we wake up and stop this maddness she says."

image.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    UncleMorgan likes this.
  2. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

They said there are no patdowns at closing time cuz everyone is leaving.

UncleMorgan likes this.
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque - WFTV 9 Orlando Report

Published on Apr 6, 2016
    The United West investigative team uncovered a story so disturbing Field Sutton of Channel 9 news in Orlando, FL broke the story on their newscast.

And look what happened.

UncleMorgan and Salted Weapon like this.
  4. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

No worries MM. I posted the latest # in a post farther down.

I dont think I can get to the title after I post it.

UncleMorgan and Motomom34 like this.
  5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

You don't need a patdown to spot an AR-15, the pistol used, perhaps, but the bouncers were very careless if someone could enter with a long gun. Thier whole job is to watch for problems, and handle them.

UncleMorgan likes this.
  6. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Maybe bouncers were first to go ???

UncleMorgan, Yard Dart and AD1 like this.
  7. kellory

They will not be on the dance floor.
    (And yes, I've installed security hardware and systems in gay bars as well as anywhere else. They are rather paranoid about access points. And they have reason to be.)

8. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Careless or allowed in sounds very shady I mean of all times a guy walk in

UncleMorgan likes this.
  9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Maybe not, but the interesting question is why not at the door?
    (BTW, one of the bouncers was credited with tearing down a curtain wall to allow some of the partyers to exit via a staff doorway.)

10. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Now they say he was shooting at an off duty police officer outside after pulling up in his van, then entered and continued.

11. kellory

I'll wait for the CCTV footage. Any club or bar that size should have had cameras, metal detectors, choke points, and emergancy exits clearly marked. (At a minimum)plus staff.

12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Could have been a lot worse.... 30 Sheeple escaped, by hiding in a restroom, and held out till the Police killed the Perp.... They should count their Blessings, and thank their "Lucky Stars" that he didn't have to "Go", or didn't setoff his "Suicide Vest".... Nut Balls with Murderous Intent will ALWAYS be with US.... and when the 9th Circus Court of Appeals says that the 2nd Amendment does NOT cover Armed Personal Self-Defense, they contribute to these kinds of Incidents.... and Gun Free Zones contribute as well....

13. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

It just makes no sense how someone allegedly interviewed by the FBI a couple times could pass a background check. I am confused on his security guard position. I have heard the phrase free society, these are the consequences of.

Meat likes this.
  14. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

...and the worst is yet to come.

15. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Agree with gays or no, they didn't deserve this.
    If this results in more gun control, the jihadis will have won.

16. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I gave up reading much about mass murders like this, because it SICKENS me that the talking heads can't wait to start pointing fingers. Why don't they just dance on the graves while they're at it? I'd like to see, just ONCE, a talking head/politician go on national news with pictures of all the victims and give a one sentence bio about them, and then do a moment of silence, and then leave. No political posturing, no agenda-furthering, just focus on the truth that those people are gone. And quit giving the killers in situations like this more camera time. Let them be ignored to deny them any kinda of 'fame/glamour'.

As to the waiting for the anti-gun crap to start, it's not just mass murders like this that help them, it's idiots like we have in our area. 2 buddies got drunk last night and started playing with their guns and a bunch of cops showed up and one of them got arrested. At least no one got hurt from what I heard.

17. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I'm with you, V. But if it bleeds, it leads, more's the pity, and first on the page gets to speculate. Then there are the gallows humor types that can't help themselves trying to make light of the whole deal before the bodies are even counted.

Gator 45/70 and UncleMorgan like this.
  18. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Indeed. Any and every thing that could have been launched should have been launched, from the cocktail peanuts (if any) to the juke box (if any). And before the pile finished growing they should have been burrowing in after him with busted bottles and pocket knives the better to gouge his eyes out with.

And the first one to reach him should have gotten a trophy. And a medal.

Motomom34 and AD1 like this.
  19. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

Things to remember as this progresses towards a Bill Of Rights showdown as MSM begins to twist and spin facts.
    1. An AR-15 is not a military grade assault weapon.
    2. Perp was radical Islamist.
    3. Crime occurred in a gun free zone.
    4. Prompt action by Police stopped crime in progress, or more would have been shot. Two LEO's shot during gunfight. Police station is very close to scene of crime.
    5. Perp had explosives, probably homemade and totally illegal. Having them reveals an intent to use, which would have increased the toll of wounded and dead.
    6. The 2nd Amendment describes a right which is unalienable, God given, and not negotiable.
    Just what comes off the top of my head at the moment, but the Forces of Evil have been waiting and praying to their master for this to occur. It is a time of sorrow for those who were killed and injured, and their families and friends as well as all Americans. Now it is time for all Americans to link together to avoid further conflict with those who are masquerading as our leaders by standing firm on our right to keep and bear arms. Nuff said, not looking to argue with anybody, and won't.
    Everybody should be praying for those who were most closely affected by this outrageous mad mans criminal actions.

20. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Air time and agenda is what its all about. Body count helps sell more time more slots, and if you can blame others in the process even more victimizing the victims its a win win for the media.

1. 3M-TA3
  2. Bandit99
  3. Yard Dart
  4. Asia-Off-Grid
  5. Asia-Off-Grid
  6. Yard Dart
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Motomom34
  9. Oltymer
  10. Motomom34
  11. 3M-TA3
  12. duane