50 Killed in Orlando by terrorist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AD1, Jun 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. duane

duane Monkey+++

News said they had an off duty Policeman working security detail, 2 AM, probably working overtime so may have been up 16 hours, half asleep, armed with his duty weapon in its holster and not on his toes, dealing all night with intoxicated patrons and trying not to make waves, and along comes an individual who has planned this, is wide awake, plans on becoming a martyr and who plans on killing anyone who is there and is carrying a loaded rifle. Shots were exchanged, but security never had a chance to stop it, at best a security guard in the building with a weapon could have limited the deaths. Unarmed target rich enviornment, with a lot of drunk partying people, limited exits, and limited police at that time. The shooter knew what he was planning and may have had some planning help.
    Obummer etc already blame it on the "gun culture" and not the individual carrying out a holy war against the infidels. I intend to avoid target rich unarmed zone and the sheep that inhabit those areas for a while, maybe forever.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Other than that which was proven untrue, I'm with you.

3. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

ad1 except wounded knee

AD1 and Motomom34 like this.
  4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Family lore has it that Wounded Knee was before 911.

AD1 and Seepalaces like this.
  5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Hummm

Since "Gay Activists" firebombed Mormon church buildings for merely supporting Prop 8 - a political act in a free Nation.

Does this mean that Mosques will be firebombed for the action (50+ dead, over 100 injured) of this MF? After all, a local Orlando Imam openly called for the killing of gays.

Or,. am I missing something?

Gator 45/70 and Seepalaces like this.
  6. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

To transform America, it must first be destroyed. That is their goal. Disarming Americans advances that cause, protecting Americans from Islamic Terrorism does not. The talking heads in the media will say and do as they are told.

8. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

[​IMG]

9. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

[​IMG]

duane, Oltymer, Mountainman and 5 others like this.
  10. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

This makes as much sense as a chicken protesting in support of colonel sanders.

image.

oldawg, Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3 and 3 others like this.
  11. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

The fact is, we have turned into politically correct dumbasses. Call it racist, but no other color of people tolerate getting trampled on like us white folks. Not Blacks, not Asians, not Northern Africans,not Latinos, just whites. The whole world knows it and plays on it. My kin in Scotland tell me they too are being overrun and forced to accept Muslim ways. The British conquered the known world back when political correctness was not in vogue. After taking this country from the mighty British Empire, we have now become a bunch of touchy-feely-sorry-if-I-make-you-mad wimps. We need to put the mosques on notice that one more incident and they all need somewhere else to live. Maybe then they'll police their own. This "tolerance" crap has got to go.

12. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

"This makes as much sense as a chicken protesting in support of colonel sanders"
    Wonder how they like 'em now?

marlas1too, Seepalaces and AD1 like this.
  13. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

can i take scalps tempstar

14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The very definition of "useful idiots"...

Oltymer likes this.
  15. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

I was on a "target rich environment" today riding a ferry from Anacortes to Friday Harbor in WA.

I was fully armed with my full sized Glock 34, 3 mags and 100 rounds of ammo.

Also had a full IFAK + kit in my 511 Rush 72 bag.

Glock was on my hip under my 511 covert shirt and jacket.

Surveyed the passangers in the terminal before boarding and took a walk through the ship as I got underway to find life boats, muster points ladders/stairs and review peeps again.

Stayed outside on the passange deck in the cool air and enjoyed to hour ride.

Same routine on the return trip.

Nothing happened, but I was as prepared as i could have and most definetly more prepared than any other CIV on the boat.

Short of a bomb sinking it, I was very comfortable on this boat as was as ready just in case.

I would hope to God that if called upon, I would have had the courage to respond......

I hope I never have to find out what I would do.........

16. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

I didn't realize you were a fervent supporter of disarming Americans.

It isn't the choice of weapon that makes a person a murderer, it's the act itself.

Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  17. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

"Prepare yourselves, because the Islamic State and their pledged supporters living here in America were just given the road map to mass casualty attacks and how successful they will be because there will be no one there to stop them."

From a post on SHTFPlan.com today.

AD1 likes this.
  18. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Former FBI Agent: ISIS Kill List Includes Hundreds Of Florida Residents

So ISIS releases a hit list. I would like to know who is on that list. I knew there was a list release but I had not heard it was 8000 names. Because this is an ISIS thing, it makes me think, who do the Islamist hate? The sinners. I wonder if the people on the hit list have been notified.

In other news, the censorship has begun.
    Facebook Deletes Pamela Geller's 'Stop Islamization Of America' Page After Orlando Attack - Breitbart
    Reddit Bans Users, Deletes Comments That Say Orlando Terrorist Was Muslim

Meat likes this.
  19. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

For those that have not neen in the PNW here is a sister ship of the one I am taking pics from today.

Not only walk on passangers, but also a few hundred autos/trucks.
    image.
    There have been reports of "recon" missions by middle eastern males on the ferrys up here.

On a busy day you could have several hundred "lambs" ready for slaughter on these.

Seattle is such a liberal area, they have passed a $25 tax on any firearm sold in the city as well as a ¢5/rnd tax on any ammo sold here.

I travel here about 2 weeks/month for work and the first thing I did was get my non resident CCW and for all of the hassle it is to travel by air with a firearm, I do it!

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  20. secondrecon

secondrecon Monkey+++

The Cleric in Orlando called for this three days ago ,then it happened and this month is going to be interesting . I just hope that some one doesn't kill some NO!!Muslims and mark him as a pepper .that could be bad for us.

Gator 45/70 and AD1 like this.
  1. 3M-TA3
  2. Bandit99
  3. Yard Dart
  4. Asia-Off-Grid
  5. Asia-Off-Grid
  6. Yard Dart
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Motomom34
  9. Oltymer
  10. Motomom34
  11. 3M-TA3