50 Killed in Orlando by terrorist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AD1, Jun 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Yep, that is the way it is in New Mexico too...perfectly reasonable. We shouldn't need a law to make us responsible enough to understand that we can't be getting all sht-faced when carrying...but experience (one of which was in Yuma when I was stationed there) shows that we sometimes need a law to punish idiots and morons. ;)

Gator 45/70 and AD1 like this.
  2. chimo

They are coming for us...count on it. The talking points seem to be leading to prohibiting anyone on a watch list or suspected of certain hate crimes to own firearms. If that happens, it won't be long until we are all automagically on watch lists or suspected of hate crimes.

3. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

You were stationed in "Paradise"? We are said to break all time heat records this weekend. Maybe 122+. Can you imagine how nice "Paradise" will be then? [LMAO][sarc2][reddevil]ohno[dancindevil]

4. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Speaking of how guns and alcohol don't mix, the specifics of the 2 buddies getting drunk and deciding to play with their guns here Saturday night, apparently one of them bet the other $1000 they could shoot the hat off their head. I'm relieved and amazed no one was hurt. Of course the difference between this and Orlando, their stupidity would have most likely hurt only themselves, not the 100 people+ killed and injured and their friends/families. I also heard some survived by hiding in a bathroom. I wonder if that will be used for the the current hot topic of who's allowed in bathrooms.

5. chimo

but it's a dry heat [LMAO]
    until you get down in the valley in them damned irrigated orange groves!

I do kinda miss going out to the flight line and frying my eggs right on the wing of an F-4 ;)

AD1 likes this.
  6. chimo

Being an idiot is just part of growing up for most of us guys. I have no idea how I survived my youth.

Minuteman likes this.
  7. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

At least one of them is not a 'youth', in his 40s/50s I believe, the one who came up with the bet.

Ganado likes this.
  8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

:lol: One need not be a youth to be youthful. Some of us never bothered to grow up.

9. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

This event was not a drunken expedition, this was an all out attack planned and executed with great precision.
    If others had been armed during this event, the shooter would have been down before too many were fatally hit.

Motomom34 likes this.
  10. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

So all I'm hearing is excuses for their behavior. Why bother complaining about the anti-gun crowd when you look the other way when people do stupid things with guns? Responsibility is not just accepting consequences for what you do, it's also making sure others don't avoid consequences for their actions.

Ganado likes this.
  11. chimo

some never grow up...and sometimes I envy them, even while I am telling them to GROW UP!.

12. chimo

Observations of behavior are not excuses. Like it or not, we live in an imperfect world with imperfect people...especially male people. Do you really want to dispute that?

13. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

It's amazing to me that the attitude is 'boys will be boys' i wondrr if they had bee gay, Muslim or democrats if the excuses would have been the same

14. chimo

stupid crosses all boundaries...I don't know why you keep confusing simple observation as making excuses or justification. I did a lot of stupid stuff as a young man...I admit it was stupid...but I can't take it back or do it over, so what's the point of pretending I didn't do it...or that all of us haven't had our own blonde moments? Sorry I am not perfect, I can't help that I am not a woman. :p

15. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Okay, back on subject. Today the media is spinning that the shooter was gay or wanted to be gay. Funny, the first wife at first came out and said he was violent, now she comes out and says he was gay. We know that the media and current administration is having issues with calling this a terrorist attack. No matter how obvious it is, they are determined to make it something else. With all these report of this guy being gay or something, I think they maybe trying to paint him as sexual identity confused who snapped. I think this goes with the whole gender blending homosexual agenda that the government likes.

AD1 likes this.
  16. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Should we start calling you Chimoella?;) (worked for Jenner)

17. chimo

just call me darlin, darlin. :D

AD1 and kellory like this.
  18. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Growing old is mandatory, growing up IS optional.

AD1, kellory and 3M-TA3 like this.
  19. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Facts are however gay or not, Islamic or not there are 50 people dead and Obama is blaming the gun.
    I for one could give two shits why the madman shot others I do not need his BS justification. They are dead and reasons do not matter.
    However our responses if he is Islamic are important that we are swift and precise. Muslims, rape molest and
    have hidden gay sex clubs in Iran and other places this is no big giant secret . He may have had issues dealing with it and Isis may have made him repent if there was a reason to bring up he was Gay that would have been it. And a homosexual didn't shoot anyone,
    it was and ignorant selfish terrorist, lets make sure we keep the dirt bag where he belongs and not make him a martyr.
    The other fact is in Oregon you can carry in bars unless owner says no. And there are seldom any issues with guns.
    Usually its when a dumb ass says hey wanna see my gun and shoots himself. There is no proof guns can not be carried in a bar.
    Places where you can not carry a gun their are stabbings. If someone wants harm they will do it.
    I hope we get our borders closed soon and start dealing with the Muslim Elephant in the room.

20. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

1. 3M-TA3
  2. Bandit99
  3. Yard Dart
  4. Asia-Off-Grid
  5. Asia-Off-Grid
  6. Yard Dart
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Motomom34
  9. Oltymer
  10. Motomom34