6th sense interface

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Tango3, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

2. alanz

alanz Monkey+

Although this is very cool and amazing, it's disturbing to me how dependent people are becoming on technology. When teachers started allowing calculators in school, people's math skills went to ****. Now it's even worse. People don't feel like they need to know anything because they can just pull out their phones and look up the information. This video a person who can't shop without a camera to look at the item for him and show him more info/reviews. Can't anybody figure anything out on their own without a computer telling them what to do?
    [soap]

3. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

alanz, didn't you hear her when she said we needed things like this to make the 'right' decisions? She didn't mean right for the individual...she meant right in the authoritarian collective sense. Notice how she hammered the point about recycled products home? Her agenda is clear. They love it when a plan comes together!

Damn, now I can't love the A-Team anymore... [lolol]

Byte

4. fortunateson

fortunateson I hate Illinois Nazis!

Man. I tried.
    I couldn't take her accent and had to turn it off at "toilet papers".

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yeah I checked that out a while back. It will be fun to have that tech installed in homes and to be able to just type on your walls, floors, counter tops, whatever. But, as a wearable device? Nah, pass.

6. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

They already have holographic keyboards. Holographic keypads at entry points might be neat.

Standard lock/key setups are so easily defeated. Of course, pretty much any tech is easily defeated by a determined human.

Byte

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7