7.62x39 ammo available

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by tacmotusn, Jun 7, 2009.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

http://www.ammoman.com/webstore_762x39.htm

Here and there ammo appears, and although the prices aren't what they were say 4 years ago. Consider the prices on most everthing else as well. So, that said, $299 per case of 1000 including shipping and handling doesn't seem too bad price wise. They have both FMJ and Hollow Point at that price. I have no connection what so ever with this dealer. I stumbled on this info on another forum. I am just passing the info along in an effort to help anyone who might be inclined to need or want to purchase more 7.62x39 at this price.[gun]

2. The Expendable

The Expendable Bread and Circus Master

Sportsman's Guide has the same deal, both in HP and FMJ... your choice, $299 per 1000 ($285 if you are in their discount club). Of course, you still have to pay for shipping.

3. Moon

Moon Monkey++

Ammo is making a comeback. It appears that the paranoia is starting to wane a little, and that maybe people have either snapped back into reality a little, or the nut-jobs already have as much as they feel like they need. Ammo is starting to appear back on store shelves here in Houston.
    :cheers:

4. The Expendable

What about the prices? Are they coming down? I still haven't seen any more on the shelves in this area. Maybe it's working it's way south.

5. savindude

savindude Monkey++

I'v been seeing alot more ammo on shelves, unfortunately most of the prices are still up there. The only I have not seen is .380.

6. The Expendable

And let me guess what kind you need, right? That's how it always is.

7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Powder, brass and bullets are coming back too, for us handloaders. BUT.... still NO primers. Good thing I stocked up before The Immaculate Deception.
    Rimfire ammo still very scarce too. Again, I stocked up to last awhile.
    But this time next year, I'll be needing more. [dunno]

8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Tell me about it my friend! I could load another 5000 rounds right now, but for the lack of primers. Anyone, I repeat, ANYONE who has information of a supplier with primers, get your order in, then post the info on this forum. Please !!!

9. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7