1. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

What's a 710?
    Yesterday I was having some work done at the car dealer. A blonde woman came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten. They all looked at each other, and one of the mechanics asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?" She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine. I lost it and need a new one. It had always been there." The mechanic gave the woman a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had the hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?" She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there."

2. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

I know I'll get smacked for this, though I have to ask....

Was it because she was blond or the fact she was a she? [peep] :D

3. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Yep. You were right.

[​IMG]

4. TailorMadeHell

:D It was worth it though. Hey, if you can't pick on people what's the sense of doing anything. ;)

5. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[​IMG]
    lol

6. TailorMadeHell

No fair. Nad shots aren't fun. What's with this kick 'em in the nads anyways? Imagine the training. 'Okay, you need to know how to host a tea party and go shopping. You also have to learn to use a map so you can get to the shoe stores at a moments notice. You need to learn how to detect a sale before they happen. Oh and by the way, you need to learn to kick a guy in the nads.'

Talk about your conspiracy theory. Sheesh. For the record, nads are not a viable target. :D

7. CRC

Sure they are...y'all are bigger and stronger than most of us..so we have to do what works...

it's either that or shoot you..

Which do you prefer? :unsure:

8. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[fnny]

I [hrt] the way you think!;)

Good of you to give them options[applaud]

9. TailorMadeHell

As for the choices, let's see. Both are equally deadly and being shot is definitely a quicker way to go. :D That answer the question?

10. CRC

Yep..

Just remind me next time I see you.... ;)

11. TailorMadeHell

CRC, you'll know when we meet. I'll be the guy hiding in the tank with the full plated cup on. :D

Besides, you wouldn't hurt me. I'm too purty to hurt. I'm so purty, I'd make a freight train take a dirt road. ;)

12. CRC

Hmmm...That's not quite how I've heard that saying in the South.....

But since we are on opposite ends of the country...I think there's a pretty slim chance of it happening...so you're safe....

for now. :unsure:

13. TailorMadeHell

:D Definitely know what you mean. Also have seen some of those too. The kind that would make a freight train back up and take a dirt road. :eek: :D

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7