74 Chevy Blazer, Burban or P/U front clip

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by ColtCarbine, May 10, 2008.

1. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

It's probably a long shot posting this here, since there isn't too many folks from around here but you never know who might be lurking.

Hood, fenders and core support, no wheel wells, chrome tubular grille, headlight bezels and all trim is there. Hood opens and closes just fine. Unfortunately, this front clip has been sitting for awhile before I got it, so the bottom of fenders have folded somewhat from the weight of itself. I was going to use it on my rig and bend the sheetmetal back to shape, nothing drastic but I must notify of this. Other than that it's a good solid front clip with just surface rust.

$150 OBO, make offer I need this gone. I'd hate to send it to the recycler.

I also have a complete 1974 K5 Blazer (full convertible) frame and body that needs to go also. I purchased a restored body and frame, so I have no need for this front clip or the body. Pics coming on body and frame. No axles, engine, transmission, transfercase, drivelines or fiberglass top.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Too bad it is not for the '84-92 era, I would have bought everything

3. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Are you sure you don't want a full convertible?

I'd make you a good deal on all of it.

This body and frame has seen better days, lots of rust and whoever cut the rear quarter panels used a sawzall, looks like crap. It's a wheeler rig for sure but you won't be afraid to scratch it that's what I got it for, to wheel the piss out of it. Floorboards are solid with surface rust.

No charge for the stowaway mouse [booze]
    misc2008_0403(001).JPG misc2008_0403(002).JPG misc2008_0403(003).JPG mud2008_0210(003).JPG

4. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Thing is, I want to restore my M1009 to the original military specs, don't know if I want to paint her woodland camo or Gulf 1 tan.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7