9/11 thermite experiments

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by GhostX, Dec 20, 2016.

1. GhostX

GhostX Monkey

2. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

Thermite works good on tanks too and will turn them into a puddle of molten steel.

Is this guy still alive? Seems to be a lot of bad accidents going around amongst researchers lately.

Ura-Ki and Sgt Nambu like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

[applaud][applaud][applaud] Excellent video! Personally, I have gone from a doubter to a believer and it is not too hard to do if one takes the time to read some of the evidence. But, even years ago, I knew something was wrong when I watched bldg. 7 fall so perfectly...too perfectly. However, I was running around in Kosovo then Germany grabbing gear and getting processed to go to Afghanistan so I didn't have much time to think about this until years later. There is no doubt in my mind that we do not have the real story...and we never will. I did come across this (below) which I believe could be the possible answers to some of the questions, not all of them, but some of them. This article pulls it together better than any other I've read.

"Follow the money"...That Mysterious Building 7

Ura-Ki and Oltymer like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Sure does paint a pretty clear picture, doesn't it?!?!?! Thermite is known to do just this sort of thing, and was used quite extensively during WW-2! The U.S. Army has special demo grenades made just for this reason! During the Normandy Landings, these were used to great effect in taking out the large coastal guns and other more mobile guns that were sighted in on the beaches! After, many of the bridges were knocked out using these so as not to make a lot of noise, and the French Resistance were air dropped large quantities to use to disrupt the German supply chains and screw up a lo of the raii lines to the front! After WW-2 the Army was told to stop all production and use of Thermite devices, it was deemed needless with the proliferation of high explosives and especially the advent of C-4 and C-5 type explosives! How ever, Thermite has been used in limited cases where explosives cannot be safely used! Breaching is one very important area where the use of this is very good and very usefull at doing things under the Tangos nose with out him knowing any thing! I agree, Thermite WAS used in the twin towers and in tower 7! Thermite can be made to look like just about any thing you wish, and can remain stable for quite a long time!

UncleMorgan likes this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I don't see why this is in the foil hat.
    People have been convicted of murder with less evidence.

UncleMorgan, Oltymer and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"People have been convicted of murder with less evidence."
    I spent the last hour trying to think how to answer this profound and very true statement. And, it comes down to this, an entity with unlimited power can do and will do anything against whatever it feels threatens it...and answer to no one.

Ura-Ki likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7