1. hidden211

hidden211 And thats no BULL!!!!!!

eb3d5a1a7f06b3f7461d1179f0a83e44.

BLKFJDC, kellory, Icefoot and 5 others like this.
  2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Old, but worth the repeat and the laugh.

3. Rabid

Rabid Monkey

Gotta love it.

4. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Outstanding... but I would have just shot em.

5. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Oh they were available all right, they were just protecting the donut store is all.

6. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

The 911 theme stirs up the old joke about the red neck who stole a polce car. He saw 911 on the back and thought it was a Porsche.

BTPost likes this.
  7. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

A buddy of mine was pulled over the other day. The patrol office walked up and said he was excessively speeding and asked in a serious manner "whats the emergency"? Being the guy my friend is- he looked straight at the officer and said "I don't know- you are the one with the flashing lights on". Yes, that was a big $450 ticket that was written....

Rabid and Airtime like this.
  8. Rabid

Rabid Monkey

I worked with a guy that got pulled oer for speeding. the officer said "I've been waiting for someone like you all day." To which he replied," I got here as fast as I could." It didn't help his cause either.

kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  9. hidden211

hidden211 And thats no BULL!!!!!!

I went to a party the other night where i had a few brewski's and on the way home i really had to relieve myself.It was about 1:30 in the morning and no one was on the road so i pulled over and and went to the back of the truck and began to get rid of those few brewski's when a hwp pulled up and arrested me on the spot and took me to a small city court where he would be waking the judge up to tell me of my fate.The judge looked over the officers arrest papers and then looked over to me and said the fine will be $1200.00 young man.I almost passed out to which i replied why so much your honor.He paused for a moment then replied with a snicker and said it's a $100.00 an inch. So without any further ado i replied guilty your honor.

Yard Dart and Rabid like this.
  10. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

I knew a guy when the cop asked him if he knew why he had been pulled over replied "Because you could not catch the ones that were passing me" the cop did not think it was funny.

But the judge thought it was wrong for him to be the one stopped, so he did beat the ticket.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7