911pentagon bs...

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I'm sure we've all seen alot of problems with 911, while I have my doubts about the accepted story we have to be careful not to accept "evidence" without really thinking about it.The wtc animation thread pointing out diagonaly sliced beams got me excited, but yes it does look exactly like everyday common acetylene torch cut marks and slag ..I do have some questions regarding these pictures supposedly of the exit hole in the courtyard space between "c" and " b"rings(corriders)

Originally I thought the inverted v's were actually graffitti (and had a problem with graffitti reaching the inner courtyards of the pentagon , not likely) but then realized I'd seen similiar markings after katrina; BUT I would not expect to see"NO PARKING" signs between the "b" and "c"rings!!!
    the aerial pic is the pentagon pre-attack,plenty of cars in the parking lot ,none between the rings So why is this particular picture part of the 911conspiracy galleries???What is and where is ( when is?)this actually a picture of? of?http://images.google.com/imgres?img...lies.org+pentagon+911&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=G
    ***( unless these were taken well into the demolition an a driveable path was cleared to the b-c courtyard and the demolition crews installed them ????)

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]see any parking between the rings ? me neither

[​IMG]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7