9mm Automatic Cartridge...

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Dark Jester, May 25, 2014.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

FINE. I decided, in the spirit of science, I would test out your theory...

I couldn't find any critters in the wild around the house, so I had to go with my sister's mom's friend's cousin's pet iguana. They are Russia...asian...anans.
    Iguana. As you can CLEARLY see, he would make a fine kill for the .45 (I mean nothing like a .22 which would just decimate the poor bastard)

And this is what was left:

Splat3.
    The yellow arrow is where the shot actually went in, and this was from only 20 feet away. I am certain if this were a .22 round, there would be far more meat left over, but it would have still killed the beast faster because that's how .22 rounds work, like Ninja's made of lead.

Anyway, here's aphoto of a squirrel I shot with a .22 Swartklip round two years ago...

a1_633.

The head exploded on impact, but look at all that useable meat. It was fantastic. Thanks, MM for skinning that squirrel for me.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

tract, I gotta ask. What qualifies you to make judgements and be critical of the arms I chose for my situation? What arms do you now own and shoot? What is YOUR situation that dictates the selection?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7