A Better Way...

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by CRC, Jan 20, 2006.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness? Do
    you sometimes wish you were more assertive? If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Tequila®.

Tequila® is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident
    about yourself and your actions. Tequila® can help ease you out of your
    shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just
    about anything. You will notice the benefits of Tequila® almost
    immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live. Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Tequila®.

Tequila® may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila®. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it. Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

:lol:

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

[ROFL]

4. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Very aware of it - back in the day I'd just sit back in the bar and wait for someone to OD on Tequila® and want to try their new found super-powers on the biggest guy in the bar, which would be me. Their dreams of showing everyone how they kicked my ass would soon be dashed however as their shoulders hit the ground before their ass did. Usually - actually always - that was enough to dim those Tequila®-powered dreams and they wanted no more. Man I don't miss those days, but I did love it at the time. :p

5. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

:lol: [ROFL] :D

6. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila.........................floor!

It's the ultimate party mixer! As George Strait says "Blame It On Mexico!"

7. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

[ditto] [GR]

8. E.L.

[GR] [booze] :sick: :eek: [bedtime] [smsh] [bedtime] o_O [cof]

For those that can read "smilie."

9. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I remember in college, drinking so much tequila that I'm surprised I'm still able to type this...

10. E.L.

If we would have had more tequila and more time at my house, you wouldn't be...........neither would I. [yukface] [yukface]

11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

12. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Even now CRC you still bring us smiles. Thank you.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7