A Bow gift

Discussion in 'Firearms and Related' started by Quigley_Sharps, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

(Bare Bow only)shipped free of charge.

In the Spirit of Christmas I am offering this Bow to a wounded Combat Veteran or to a young first time bow shooter( With parents consent).
    I would ask that this go to someone who otherwise cannot afford to purchase a bow.
    This is posted on other web sites PM me a short note of who you would like this to go to.
    bow.

Scepter III Elite RH 45-60#
    Platinum riser
    Custom Strings
    Shot very little.
    Fury #0 cams 28" Draw

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

You are awesome!

Merry Christmas!!

3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Nice bow. I just gave away my first recurve to a young lady, as her first bow. Her primary weapon is an AR-15.:cool:

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  4. Quigley_Sharps

This bow is being shipped out to a fine young man in Portland Oregon in the Morning.
    Merry Christmas Zane.

kellory likes this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Now that is Way Cool.... Congrats Quig.....

6. Strykar

Strykar Monkey

An great hobby to pick up, and a very practical skill to develop. I'm sure whoever gets it will be very grateful for the gift.

7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

A generous gift. Archery is a good skill to have in one's quiver....so to speak. :D

8. Quigley_Sharps

Update:
    On behlaf of my son, and our continued efforts to build a relationship with hunting and the outdoors, I can't thank you enough.

He has no idea that this is even a possibility and I can't wait to post some photos of the look on his face!!!

Bless you and all that have shared knowledge, gear, and support!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Nice gift.

10. Quigley_Sharps

From a family friend:
    I was in the room when he opened his bow this morning. I have to say his face lit up with excitement. I did my best to bribe him out of it, video games, cash, candy, nothing seemed to make him bite. I guess I'll have to dig my old Browning re-curve out of storage and teach him how to shoot. Thank you so much for passing this bow forward, I promise on my end to make time and keep him practicing.
    Long time friend of the family who received this, I have known the boy since he was 3.

update from his dad:
    I was able to get to the post office yesterday and pick up the bow...it is beautiful. I was nervous to have him receive it and hoped that he would love it as much as you did.

Needless to say, he loves it.

He'd like to say thanks:

Mike,

dear mike thank you so much for the bow it is AWESOME. i had no clue what it was till i opened the case. have a nice Christmas
    thanks zane

chelloveck and kellory like this.
  11. scrapman21009

scrapman21009 Chupacabra Hunter

Quig, this is just another example of what makes this a better tree then most. I have been a member of many forums, most car related, but I can say I have never seen a place where everyone is welcome, and the membership are friends more then just members / trolls

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  12. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

13. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

Way Cool Quigley - Strong work !

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7