A couple of dollars for dinner!!

Discussion in 'Turf and Surf Hunting and Fishing' started by Yard Dart, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked me for a couple of dollars for dinner.

I took out my wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked,"If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied....

"Will you use it to go fishing instead of buying food?" I asked.

"No, I don't waste time fishing," the homeless man said.."I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on hunting equipment?" I asked.

"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't gone hunting in 20 years!"

"Well," I said, "I'm not going to give you money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a shower and a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that?

I replied, "Don't worry about that. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up drinking, fishing and hunting." [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

There was 2 college boys walking down the road in town one day. They rounded a corner and a homeless man asked the 2 for some money. One of the boys said , No, get away from us . About a block away, the other boy asked the other one , why didn't you give the guy a few dollars ? The boy said , all he's going to do with it is buy drugs and alcohol. A few minutes later , the other boy says , " Well , that's all we're going to do with it "

3. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

That was funny!

1. chelloveck
  2. Gator 45/70
  3. Coyote Ridge
  4. Yard Dart
  5. Yard Dart
  6. Bishop
  7. Coyote Ridge
  8. Altoidfishfins
  9. Bishop
    Thread

Red fish

Went out fishing in the air boat. [MEDIA]
    Thread by: Bishop, Oct 21, 2019, 13 replies, in forum: Bushcraft
  10. Bishop
  11. Kruel J
  12. Motomom34
  13. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Bishop
  15. 3M-TA3
  16. Bishop
  17. Big Ron
  18. Witch Doctor 01
  19. OldDude49
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7