A couple of dollars for dinner!!

Discussion in 'Turf and Surf Hunting and Fishing' started by Yard Dart, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked me for a couple of dollars for dinner.

I took out my wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked,"If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied....

"Will you use it to go fishing instead of buying food?" I asked.

"No, I don't waste time fishing," the homeless man said.."I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on hunting equipment?" I asked.

"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't gone hunting in 20 years!"

"Well," I said, "I'm not going to give you money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a shower and a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that?

I replied, "Don't worry about that. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up drinking, fishing and hunting." [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SB21

SB21 Monkey++

There was 2 college boys walking down the road in town one day. They rounded a corner and a homeless man asked the 2 for some money. One of the boys said , No, get away from us . About a block away, the other boy asked the other one , why didn't you give the guy a few dollars ? The boy said , all he's going to do with it is buy drugs and alcohol. A few minutes later , the other boy says , " Well , that's all we're going to do with it "

3. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey

That was funny!

1. chelloveck
  2. Andy the Aussie
  3. Bishop
  4. Andy the Aussie
  5. Big Ron
  6. Bishop
  7. Andy the Aussie
  8. Andy the Aussie
  9. OldDude49