A cure for cancer?

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by Rabid, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Rabid

Rabid Monkey

In todays world one out of three people will have a brush with cancer. There are some really good lists of foods we should and shouldn't eat that we might be better able to ward off cancer. But a cure? As long as the medical industry has anything to do with it there will never be a cure. I ain't afraid of dying but I am afraid of a long, painful cancer death. Here is one cancer cure posting that I found. Do they work? I don't know but if I ever have a run in with cancer I plan to find out.
    HERBS FOR CANCER

Yard Dart and Brokor like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Mountainman likes this.
  3. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

I've heard that large doses of vitamin C (like 15 grams, intravenously), will let the body fight off cancer much better than chemo. It was outlawed for use in the US a few years ago.

4. Rabid

Rabid Monkey

I'm sure anything that works is illegal.

Brokor likes this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Anyone who tells you that they have a "Cure for Cancer" and I mean "Cancer" as a Generic Term, that includes ALL, or even MOST, Cancers, is full of BS and should NOT be listened to..... .....

chelloveck and tulianr like this.
  6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I agree, and at the same time, I disagree. I believe you are correct if you are asserting that some guy walks up to you trying to peddle snake oil claiming it's a cure for cancer. Definitely avoid that guy.

But, if it's B17, reduced cannabis tincture, or one of the others mentioned in the video at the start of this thread, you're dead wrong. And if you do your homework and find out it's REAL, then you are full of spit if you think it's not a better cure for cancer than chemotherapy and a pharmaceutical lobotomy. In fact, in most cases, chemotherapy is more than 97% UNSUCCESSFUL. I challenge ANYBODY to do the homework, checksum and get back to me on that.

It's a fact that the big pharma cartel will NOT allow their government henchmen (FDA) to permit any natural CURE to exist and to be distributed, because it's money out of their pockets --it cannot be patented. (hint- watch the video in the start of this thread posted by Rabid. It's the topic at hand, and I consider it required viewing if you are going to come in here and make an argument.)

Hammerhead likes this.
  7. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

Cancer like all living things has to eat, cut off the food and it dies. It is well known that cancer feeds on sugars both from sweetners and carbs.

OGM

Dunerunner likes this.
  8. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

More reason to eat Primal! I'm convinced!

ozarkgoatman likes this.
  9. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

Dunerunner you do know that beer has carbs? :(

Dunerunner likes this.
  10. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Yea, but they are the good kind!! :D Because they are now alcohol!! biglaff

ditch witch likes this.
  11. brookmann96

brookmann96 Monkey

Colon cancer ? ever thought about that ?

Rabid, you must have discovered the cure by now ? We have.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
  12. firekey

firekey Monkey

sure you have. That's why you're billionaires.

13. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Shouldn't you be prepping for spring break firekey?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7