A Delicious Pickled Egg Recipe (lasts a long time too)

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by Excel Imagineering, Feb 3, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Okay, here's a practical and delicious recipe. Pickled eggs. If you can store them in a cool dark place (like a root cellar) they may last indefinetly. To date, I've been sampling this batch of pickled eggs for 1 year. I keep doing 6 month taste tests.

Enjoy!

2. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Awesome thanks! I've been doing pickled eggs for years and always on the lookout for a new mix. I made some Brit pub style ones a while back using malt vinegar that I got from over the pond, came out real dark and REAL strong, not my favorite, but that was the only one I wasn't real fond of.

3. Moatengator

Moatengator Monkey

Good video,,,,thanks. I will be trying my hand at egg pickling this week. I love those things

4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Welcome to the monkey tree, Excel...with contributions like the two posted by you today, I look forward to your future ones also.

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I always use red beets with my pickled eggs. If it's not pink, I just don't feel right.

scrapman21009 likes this.
  1. oil pan 4
  2. JC Refuge
  3. JC Refuge
  4. Alanaana
    Ribeye, bay scallops, and mushrooms
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Aug 27, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  5. JC Refuge
  6. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Jun 29, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  7. Dunerunner
  8. jefferson
  9. jefferson
  10. Motomom34
  11. Dunerunner
  12. Coyote Ridge
  13. ditch witch
  14. Dunerunner
  15. Ganado
  16. JC Refuge
  17. JC Refuge
  18. Coyote Ridge