1. The Topic of the Month for May 2017 is "Motivationals." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

A Delicious Pickled Egg Recipe (lasts a long time too)

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by Excel Imagineering, Feb 3, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Okay, here's a practical and delicious recipe. Pickled eggs. If you can store them in a cool dark place (like a root cellar) they may last indefinetly. To date, I've been sampling this batch of pickled eggs for 1 year. I keep doing 6 month taste tests.

Enjoy!

2. ditch witch

ditch witch resident bacon hoarder

Awesome thanks! I've been doing pickled eggs for years and always on the lookout for a new mix. I made some Brit pub style ones a while back using malt vinegar that I got from over the pond, came out real dark and REAL strong, not my favorite, but that was the only one I wasn't real fond of.

3. Moatengator

Moatengator Monkey

Good video,,,,thanks. I will be trying my hand at egg pickling this week. I love those things

4. chelloveck

chelloveck Shining the light on a truthier truth!

Welcome to the monkey tree, Excel...with contributions like the two posted by you today, I look forward to your future ones also.

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I always use red beets with my pickled eggs. If it's not pink, I just don't feel right.

scrapman21009 likes this.
  1. Motomom34
  2. Ganado
  3. Ganado
  4. Ganado
  5. DarkLight
  6. Ganado
  7. Ganado
  8. ColtCarbine
  9. ColtCarbine
  10. oil pan 4
  11. svjoe