A few of my work knives

Discussion in 'Blades' started by Seacowboys, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

These are a few I carry on a day to day basis.
    IMGP0397.JPG

2. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

You carry those on a daily basis. Man, that must be a rough neighborhood if you have to carry two M7 bayonets. You don't rattle when you walk?

3. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Let's see... the bayonets.... Blackjack dirk, Gerber, stainless dive knife, two of Valkman's finest!, two auto's one of which looks like a microtech OTF, another Gerber, what looks like a Randall or a Randall clone, Spyderco, and Benchmade... not sure of the rest.... quite a collection there... I see you like the double edge blades.... must be pretty useful.... all look well used.... Thanks for sharing....

4. Seacowboys

The M7s are handy for probing sand while coin shooting. The Randall Astronaut is a favorite general purpose. I always carry a the microtec or paragon and usually one of the smaller bootknives.

5. Seacowboys

Puma-Thuya, Randall Astro, Boker Fairbain-Applegate, the other auto is a Paragon titanium, a Tekna, and a ColdSteel. I like the double edge for concealed carry because it increases strike options on draw from most positions although if I were planning on a serious knife fight, one of the Bowies or Randalls would be first choice. In a defensive situation, a first cut on draw seems to make a lasting impression and the machine certainly penetrates well and leaves a decent wound channel.

6. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Other than those crappy ones at the top it's a nice collection! [winkthumb]

It's nice to see them again and even better to see them used!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7