A Handy Guide For Liberals Who Are Suddenly Interested In Gun Ownership

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Motomom34, Nov 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

They are too immature and stupid to own weapons, and I make every effort to disuade them from purchases. Pepper spray and tazers are plenty for them,

Caveman Jim, Legion489 and BlueDuck like this.
  2. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Most of the mass shootings and ambushes you read about, were done by liberals.

Caveman Jim and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

My Gay older half brother went the other direction! This is despite 3 years earlier him & his hubby being up to visit, me & my mother, me having pulled most my firearms out of my safe & laying them on my bed to show his hubby who is an alright guy. My brother saw them & said "I know where we are going if sumthing bad happens". You'd think he would understand sumthing one my gay redneck friends from work says "Armed Gays Don't Get Bashed or Killed"

Caveman Jim and mysterymet like this.
  4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I am not sure that I am comfortable with liberals having guns since they supported such out right criminals for president repeatedly.

5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Well it is possible that some are arming for the revolution they keep calling for?

6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

They better get real good real fast if they think they can start something they can't finish. Having a gun is one thing, having the training to use it and not get killed doing so quite another.

7. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Careful...that's the logic we've been fighting since the 1960's. 2A has to be an all or none deal.

And yes, I know it was said tongue in cheek.

8. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Not scared of pistol packing anythings...the packing won't hurt you...it's the unpacking and shooting that can be a problem.

Legion489 and Caveman Jim like this.
  9. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I know it sounds cow boy , but the fact of the matter is, being able to shoot from the hip might actually become fashionable again.

Caveman Jim and jim2 like this.
  10. TonyinCNY

TonyinCNY Neophyte Monkey

I have two thoughts on guns - 1) I saw a great movie about a society where only the police and military had guns. It was called SCHINDLER'S LIST. If you want to know what life is like in such a society, just ask a Jew or a Cuban.
    2) Liberals know that background checks have not reduced gun violence. So, why do they keep proposing more such laws which only affect law-abiding citizens? Criminals and thugs use stolen guns and they don't get permits to carry them. Thus, they've BYPASSED the system.
    Because BACKGROUND CHECKS serve the same purpose as GUN REGISTRATION. It tells the government WHO owns WHAT gun and WHERE they live. Registration - the final step before CONFISCATION and it covers ALL the law-abiding citizens and it covers both handguns AND long guns.

11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The number one way criminals get guns is with straw purchases.
    The so called "background check loop hole" is the least used method since gun shows are loaded with plain clothes cops, off duty cops and military who usually look like cops and have been rumored to have law enforcement drag netting license plates of people who go to guns shows. Best example of law enforcement staking out gun shows the Richmond Virginia show, where the rumors turned out to not be rumors.

12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I would have lost that bet. The idea of straw purchases is certainly among the ways, but FOR SURE I would have placed my money on buying from a thief that stole more than he needed for himself. Now, seems to me that libs might buy into the straw purchase idea because it fits (indirectly) the agenda of shutting down gun shows (and gun retailers in general) entirely.

13. chimo

In my experience, the number one way criminals get their guns is buying, borrowing, bullying or stealing one from a friend or relative.

Caveman Jim, Gator 45/70 and Ganado like this.
  14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Straw purchase is #1.
    Buying stolen guns or stealing them is the 2nd most common way criminals get guns.
    Gun show loop hole is 3.
    And then there is #4. Number 4 is kind of a surprise. The least common way criminals get guns is they pay a dirty FFL dealer to say the guns were stolen.

None of these methods besides 1 and 2 are even close to each other there is a very wide spread between the number of stolen guns used versus the gun show bought guns.

15. chimo

There is no "gun show loophole". It has ALWAYS been legal for private parties to buy & sell firearms...this notion of licensed dealers and background checks and barring straw purchases and felons and drug users and domestic violators and other nonsense are all recent (in my lifetime) restrictions.

I don't know where your numbers come from, but IMO they are baloney...easily the most common way a criminal gets his guns is via the same way we ALL got them up until 1968...from the FREE market...which now called the BLACK market.

Caveman Jim, Legion489 and Ganado like this.
  16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I know that there is no gun show loop hole, just using useful idiot terminology.

I have gone on very liberal message boards, asked what exactly the gun show loop hole is. The libtards who answered gave incoherent rambleing answers that contradicted each other and when I pointed out their stupidity my entire thread was deleted.
    So I agree the gun show loop hole is just another liberal boogie man.

Caveman Jim, STANGF150 and Legion489 like this.
  17. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

It never went away, as belly bucking range gunfights do happen from time to time.

18. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I think the problem is, they don't realize that they are merely tool ,
    being used by the UN agenda 21 lovers to destroy the country.
    Any one with just a bit of common sense knows gun laws don't stop crime.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  19. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Agenda 21, they will make a movie about it some day. It will be called schindler's list 2.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  20. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Keep in mind too that many of the criminals and gang members are also ex military and bring that skill home with them.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  1. Dunerunner
  2. Dunerunner
  3. chelloveck
  4. 3M-TA3
  5. Bandit99
  6. STANGF150
  7. DKR
  8. Coyote Ridge
  9. Coyote Ridge
  10. Bishop
  11. Murfylang