A Handy Guide For Liberals Who Are Suddenly Interested In Gun Ownership

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Motomom34, Nov 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

But also keep in mind that not all ex-military have more than basic weapons and tactics training. ;-)

Caveman Jim and STANGF150 like this.
  2. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

And thank God for that!

Caveman Jim likes this.
  3. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

The illusion of knowledge can inspire some really stupid bold moves .

4. chimo

Better (for us) a stupid bold move than a smart bold move.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  5. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I don't know , some times stupid get's lucky.

chelloveck likes this.
  6. chimo

But smart gets lucky more.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  7. Withak

Withak Monkey

I don't have a problem with liberals/Democrats owning or wanting to own guns, it's an American right secured for all Americans, and one that should be exercised by all Americans. What I have a problem with are those that want to own or do own guns, yet support gun control and support the politicians that push for gun control. If they want me to take them seriously, then I would expect they would refuse to vote for or in any way support those politicians and political action committees that actively work to harm those rights.

I believe the 2nd amendment is not, and should never have been, a Democrat vs Republican issue. Unfortunately, the Democrats took up the mantle of gun control as part of their party platform, this past election more openly than ever before. Personally, I think Democrats should be offended that their own party has made it their business to hamstring a constitutional right meant for all citizens of this fine country.

For me, I'll happily encourage and welcome any American (save for criminals, etc.) that wants to own a gun, to own one. I will also admonish them, really all that care about their rights, to make a point to punish any politician, Democrat, Republican or otherwise that in any way supports or pushes for, gun control. Let's stop making this a bi-partisan issue - at this point though, I think only liberals/Democrats have the power to stop their party from doing this, let's hope this new fear they have will wake them up and they'll stop supporting anti-gun politicians and laws.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

In the 2000 election gore ran on a heavily anti gun platform and lost at least aome of the the southern swing states just because if that.
    Hardly any mention of gun control in 2004, 2008 or the 2012 election almost nothing until a few months later when the liberal anti gun dream come true events at sand hook took place.

The thing is there are a few million AR 15 type rifles in the U.S. if it were actually a gun problem you think this shit would happen more often.

9. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim Goin for the Glory

Liberals on Prozak or any other depression, bipolar or mental illness drugs DR's push on society these days. Remember that TPTB closed MANY mental institutions since the 60's.... better to have em voting D then rotting in institutions.... LBJ

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    Sgt Nambu likes this.
  10. Caveman Jim

Well said Sir!!![ditto][ditto][ditto] My sentiments exactly.

Many liberals DO own guns but think that us R's (non D's) are unhinged gun nutz and this is where the rub is rubbed. It's too bad that people in America can't think for themselves and those that reside outside our borders, well their opinions do not matter one kittle bit... just sayin...[kissit][kissit][kissit][kissit][kissit][kissit][kissit][kissit][kissit][kissit][violin]

11. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Wasn't last month ,"Introduce your liberal friends to guns month".?
    Sorry I missed it , may be next year

Caveman Jim likes this.
  12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

But stupid only has to get lucky once to ruin a perfectly good day. ;)

13. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It seems that the wind section is overpowering the string section. ;)

14. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

I would have agreed with that if you said "It's too bad that people in America can't think" and stopped there. I hear idiots say "I don't think" (some excellent examples here as well) and when I agree with them they get offended. You know it's bad when you agree with some idiot and THAT offends them!

Caveman Jim likes this.
  15. Caveman Jim

Yeah I know, it's down right offensive!!!:eek::eek::eek::cautious::cautious::cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Legion489 likes this.
  1. Dunerunner
  2. Dunerunner
  3. chelloveck
  4. 3M-TA3
  5. Bandit99
  6. STANGF150
  7. DKR
  8. Coyote Ridge
  9. Coyote Ridge
  10. Bishop
  11. Murfylang