A joke about the Hildabeast

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by tacmotusn, Apr 30, 2015.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Hillary Clinton (of the famed Clinton Crime Family) goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers a question-and-answer time.

One little boy puts up his hand . Hillary asks him what his name is. "Larry." Then she asks: "And what is your question, Larry?"

"I have three questions:
    First - whatever happened in Benghazi?
    Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?
    And, Third –whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the children that they will continue after recess. When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

A different boy—little Johnny--puts his hand up; Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is. "Johnny." So she asks: "And what is your question, Johnny?"

"I have five questions:
    First - whatever happened in Benghazi?
    Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?
    Third- whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"
    Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?

And, Fifth - where's Larry?"

3cyl, Brokor, Gator 45/70 and 13 others like this.
  2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[LMAO]

3. -06

-06 Monkey+++

LOL, thanks Tac. That pos is no joke--the demon craps are going to run her for prez. What is so d------ scary is that she may actually be elected. Plenty of sodomites, liberal left wingers, unions, and ghetto residents waving their EBT cards/free phones/rent receipts/etc may be enough to put her into office. And we thought it could not get worse--shudder.

tacmotusn and Brokor like this.
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

^^^^ what @-06 said. Sorry to turn your joke into serious but darn. I was talking to a Dem and they agreed she had baggage but then went on to say Bengahzi was not a big issue. Plus this person also didn't think the e-mail scandal was bad either. I didn't bother what they thought her baggage was because I can only take so much non-sense. I think they are dumb enough to elect her.

5. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

She is headed DOWN in the polls. Look for the murders to commence.

Ganado and Motomom34 like this.
  6. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

LOL...wait...it isn't funny.

tacmotusn likes this.
  7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I usually attribute the issue to a Republican, then after their shock and damnation, I let them know it was Hillary. Still doesn't make a difference, but at least it's more fun that way.

8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

It's actually political science. Candidates who are unfavorable early on tend to do well later in polls, as opposed to being lifted up high and represented fairly. This is why we see Rand Paul and some other candidates given equal time and not hammered for the moment. Their time will come. The strategy in politics really is easy to see if you factor in all the many subjects on the matter collecting dust on my shelves. Hillary will be reported on as being a hero by the corporate media as time goes on.

Ganado likes this.
  9. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Ya got me, Cruisin' Sloth. I launched half a cookie & squirted milk out my nose. Gotta send that one to a school-marm friend of mine.
    (Maybe I can catch her havin' milk & cookies too...)

Ganado likes this.
  10. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

uploadfromtaptalk1433785463730.
    Strange bed fellows ya think?

11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

uploadfromtaptalk1434239674169.

kellory and 3M-TA3 like this.
  12. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Set a thief to catch a thief. Who would know better how to cheat?;)

13. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Bill would know better.....just saying. :p

Ganado and kellory like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7