A little Something for the 9 mile snipers suffering from 'gunner ear'

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, Apr 13, 2017.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

2. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Grunt nothing better

Devil dog shock troop blood lusting war machine born to fight trained to kill ready to die but never will

3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I have to laugh at the language difference between us Yanks and the Aussies.

I served in 155mm arty, we could take 9 miles in a breeze and double that easily ;)

My other occupation was in an infantry line company.....and I have no idea what the hell this means "Not having to "pepperpot" an entire grid square before the objective". :lol:

The rest of your post..... "that's the fact Jack!!!"... spot on. Love my time doing joint training with the boys down under!!

Though I always hated the Cav boys calling us "crunchies"!!!! American humor at it's finest......

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    chelloveck and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Well life in the USAF was rugged beyond belief. We once had a hurricane and lost our primary power for 2 weeks and we didn't have air conditioning in the barracks and the beer was warm at the NCO club until we got the emergency generator set up. The horror of it all! The only down side of it was in the 1950's they used to say that it wasn't necessary to have fall out shelters in the hangers as they were the primary target and would probably be vaporized anyhow. We were told in basic that the 9 th airforce in England had more killed, captured, and wounded than the US Marines total for the whole world.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7