A look back to 1934

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by tacmotusn, Feb 28, 2010.


  1. tacmotusn

    tacmotusn Mosquito Sailor

    "SPEND SPEND SPEND -- Under the guise of recovery -- Bust the government -- Blame the Capitalists for the failure -- Junk the Constitution and Declare a Dictatorship."

    Wow, if that doesn't sound like the Obama, Reid and Pelosi administration, I don't know what does!!!


    another comment:

    I've been trying to tell my leftist acquaintances that BHOs policies
    are not 'progressive' or new. They're rehashed, failed, and sick. But,
    98% of those leftists don't know anything about history. The other 2%
    know some, but still think communism can work. Funny how people I know
    who actually LIVED in communism have NOTHING good to say about it and
    came to America to get away from the type of crap BHO is doing.
    <TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt" vAlign=top width="100%">Cartoon from 1934

    <TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt" vAlign=top width="100%">This cartoon was in the Chicago Tribune in 1934. Look carefully at the plan of action in the lower left corner.
    [​IMG]

    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Remember the adage:
    "Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it."

    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Please let me know asap if the cartoon does not come thru to this posting. thanks...
     
  2. CRC

    CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

    From the Chicago Tribune website...

    [​IMG]

    Is that the one you're talking about?
     
  3. tacmotusn

    tacmotusn Mosquito Sailor

    Thank you CRC. yes that's the one. :oops:
     
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7