1. Given the media intensity given to the Corona or Wuhan virus, there seems no reason to have posts on that very specific subject in several forums Accordingly, all of those posts will be moved to "Headlines". All new items on that subject should be posted there as well. This notice will expire on 1 April, or be extended if needed. Thanks, folks.

a man and his hole...

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I don't know if this should go to "humor" or if its worthwhile info (just seeing it done)...
    Who knows maybe a couple of underground storage rooms (root cellars?) might come in handy.

A "semi-sad" tale of a guys' "tactical landscaping" project.

From the "texas militiaman board".( 8pages of photos and captions,video links are dead)

The process is interesting (o.k., my life is really boring!) , the ending is a little unexpected.. http://www.cp-tel.net/pasqualy/hole/page1.html

"honey...?"
    "yeah?"
    "I'm gonna go sit in the hole for awhile"...
    "Let me know if anything happens...[patr]"
    what the heck it's his yard...

2. andy

andy Monkey+++

cool stuff... my wife would think i'm nuts, plus i don't know for sure where our water table is...

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I was just making light of the guy...perhaps I'm being a butt wipe??

4. Evenglischatiest

Evenglischatiest Monkey+++

If shooting snakes from a hole in the ground makes him happy, who am I to argue? [beer]

As I write this, I'm sitting in an apartment, wasting time on the internet, eating cookie dough straight out of the wrapper. I'm not in a position to be calling anyone pathetic. :oops:
    At least he's got a hole. [peep]

Where do I go to find such an agreeable wife?

5. <exile>

<exile> Padawan Learner

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Iam really afraid(? a skeered?) TO OPEN THAT LINK!!![gone][gone][gone][lolol][lolol]i'M BETTING AN EASY 350 EACH:shock:[beer][beer]

</exile>

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

My feelings exactly, and I like your humanitarian accepting take on it .[beer][beer][boozingbuddies]

8. hartage

hartage Monkey+++

A man's hole should be his business alone ! I would HATE it if another man were to talk about MY HOLE !!!!! Come to think of it, that just sounds wrong in so many ways eh ? :lol:

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

don't ask, don't tell?

10. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

"Iam tac holio! Ineed tp for my cat hole.".[patr][lolol][lolol]

11. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

when holes are outlawed only outlaws will have holes. I've got about a thousand holes buried in the backyard for when the govt makes holes illegal.

12. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

roflmao" holes buried"[LMAO][applaud]

13. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Working Monkey Founding Member

With a title "a man and his hole, I expected to see a picture of his wife [peep]

14. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Neanderthal!![lolol][beer]taser1

15. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

You got that right!

16. griffin1340

griffin1340 Monkey+++

T-3 I think you are just ticked-off that the ground around you is frozen solid![peep]Or you'd be diggin too!

17. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

[lolol][winkthumb]man needs a place to think!

18. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

I hope he got something EXTRA for that COVERED pond he made!
    I mean after all, he did a lot of work just to have a nice place for water snakes to congregate!
    Maybe toss in a few snappin' turles, and they'r ya go!
    LOL!
    I think I'd be better at a treehouse, but then I haven't seem many trees here in the desert that would hold my "fatitudeness"
    Hmmmmmm......
    Bill

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7