A Modern Survivalist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Jul 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

:LOL: I do not think I can do the grunting but the rest will be no problem.

GOG and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I have already been through several significant earth quakes, fires, and floods homelessness, and personal injuries and losses.
    Watched people pass away I was helpless to save, and dealt with burned up corpses , and rescued a few people as well .
    Survival means more to me being on the rescue end of the events, and been on the needing end as well .
    Young people rarely appreciate the seriousness of their actions until it is much too late.
    I was fortunate in enduring many tragic and life threatening events young in life, and not taking them for granted.

Probably the most disturbing thing today is the millennials , being more manipulated and stupid than the hippies of my generation.
    The puppet masters that have them, will usher in the reasons for martial law, and economic collapse ,ignoring the damage it will do, till it's too late, and the results be the same as Venezuela and other similar countries .
    It is not just the event that triggers disaster ,it's the after math, and who is here to help make things right for future generations.
    That's reason enough to survive.

GOG and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I just ain't a givin ALL my secrets out in a public forum

GOG likes this.
  1. Waydah
  2. DKR
  3. Motomom34
  4. Swedish woman
  5. deMolay
  6. HK_User