a mostly peaceful stabbing in Aussie land

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Apr 16, 2024.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

why the stabbing??? hmmm…

claim is this was of video of what was said before the stabbing attack…

may have been the cause of the attack???

too big to upload and can’t find it elsewhere…

MSM censoring again?

Jshiesty Deity on Gab: 'Get well soon.' - Gab Social

SB21 likes this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Finally gun control delivered.

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Meh...imagine the murder and mayhem had the 16 year old alleged perp had easy access to firearms as is the case in many USA states....and imagine if the fired up rioters had also been armed with firearms, instead of rocks and fence posts...gun control delivered a much lower butcher's bill than a teenage pimply Kyle Rittenhous might have.:rolleyes:

OzVegus and Downunder like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The Kenosha kid only wasted 2 perps. First one took 3 or 4 shots at Kenosha kid with a pistol and the second one got blasted in the chest after assaulting Kenosha kid with a skateboard. Oh and then blew another guy's arm off. All got what they deserved.

jim2, SB21, Minuteman and 3 others like this.
  5. chelloveck

Nice bit of apologetics there, but the Kenosha Kid placed HIMSELF in circumstances where he felt compelled to use deadly force. Similarly armed lads at the church in Sydney would have been more of a deadly hindrance than a help to the police and the local community...fortunately the harm at Wakeley riot was limited to some fractures, pepper spray injury, and property damage.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2024
  6. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I've forgotten, were the mostly peaceful protestors in Kenosha actually from Kenosha? Also, weren't the three so-called victims actually committing a host of crimes the night that they were shot? Finally, wasn't Kyle Rittenhouse found NOT guilty?!

jim2, SB21, Minuteman and 3 others like this.
  7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

If you click on the link the video shows some very interesting statements made during the sermon that may have caused the attack...

8. sasquatch91

sasquatch91 Monkey+++

The kenosha kid didnt place himself in any stance where he needed to use deadly force. The clowns placed themselves in a situation where they did not value their life. Lets go loot and pillage, assault people then cry when we get shot....

jim2, SB21, Minuteman and 4 others like this.
  9. Downunder

Downunder Monkey++

You Americans can keep your pretend Constitution and 6.38 per 100k murder rate, and us Aussies will keep our slightly less restrictive gun laws and our 0.83 per 100k murder rate. I’d rather have a pump action rifle and no crime than your AR’s and a third world level of violence.

Happy to debate your ignorance of our gun laws with anyone here.

OzVegus and chelloveck like this.
  10. chelloveck

I can't say that there is no crime involving firearms, in Australian States and Territories, but the requirement to demonstrate a legitimate purpose for possessing (a) firearm(s), requiring licensing and background checks, requiring some training (no more arduous than for driving licensing), and obligatory requirements for safe storage, and transport of firearms, are minimal inconveniences which tend to limit irresponsible use of firearms by individuals who lack the competency and nous to use firearms safely and legally.

11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah if you had an armed populace the bad guy would have been dead before the police showed up.
    So you think if the populace was armed it would turn into hati?
    Naw that's what happens when only one side is armed.

12. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Just to keep our numbers in perspective, dying in an airplane accident is 8.5/100k, drowning in a pool is 17/100k, death from choking on food is 36/100k.

sasquatch91 likes this.
  13. chelloveck

No. It would turn into America, where mass shootings are a common place. Or at least more common than in Australia proportionally.

14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

So you have an open boarder that floods your country with immigrants and massive inner city narco trafficking operations that battle each other for turf?

jim2, mysterymet and sasquatch91 like this.
  15. chelloveck

No, we don't have an uncontrolled influx of Canadians on our Northern border, and demand by Australian citizens for narcotics is not as prevalent as in the USA....pretty much just the way we want it

16. chelloveck

And quite possibly some innocent civilians injured and killed in the crossfire....live shooter incidents are not places where untrained and ill disciplined amateurs should be getting their range time in. The other issue is, when the police do arrive...enthusiastic amateur vigilantes are indistinguishable from active shooter perps. :eek: I guess the police should just 'shoot 'em all, and let god sort 'em out' :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
    Downunder likes this.
  17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

That hasn't happened in the US as far as I know aside from one time a local cop shot a guy in the back after he smoked an active shooter and was reholstering his gun. That cop was fired immediately on account of the guys gun was in his holster and there were plenty of targets running around.
    Are you saying Aussies can't shoot worth a damn or just straight up shoot each other like IDF?

jim2, Minuteman and sasquatch91 like this.
  18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Then you are in no way like the US.

jim2 and mysterymet like this.
  19. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Yeah, I just love it when the USA is compared unfavorably to the quality of life in other countries (be it crime, education, health, etc.), what these comparisons fail to take into consideration is our large minority populations. If your factor them out, we improve dramatically, we wouldn't be perfect, but we would improve! Remember, we are a large country settled by malcontents from around the world that developed without adult supervision (aka as masters, colonial overlords, kings, etc.) and we like it that way!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
    jim2 and Minuteman like this.
  20. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Here, in the USA, the number of guns I own, what kind and where they are is nobody's business but mine! A gun that you are allowed to possess is a gun that can be taken from you! No one that I am related to or know has ever been shot, much less killed, and I have never lost any sleep over the murder rates in New York, L.A., Miami, Houston, Chicago, D.C., etc.! Debate is useless because nobody is gonna change my mind on this subject, if I want my mind changed, I'll do it myself!

jim2, mysterymet and sasquatch91 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7