A mother asks --

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by ghrit, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

thanks for the history on "infidel" it helps us get to know each other. I will read you links. Glad you AP'd all those boring classes. Many times, I envy the structure and discipline of many foreign countries education....good and bad though.

Don't go shaking off the planet on the San Andreas!

2. Infidel

Infidel Guest

speaking about that
    my wife just brought me the actual article published in Nature from work. here is a summary

http://www.nature.com/news/2006/060619/full/060619-5.html

"Without a recent earthquake to alleviate that strain, Fialko says, the fault line itself, which has remained essentially static for centuries, has built up between 5.5 and 7 metres (yards) of 'slip deficit'.

If released all at once, that could result in a magnitude-8.0 earthquake, he says, roughly the size of the devastating 1906 quake in San Francisco. Such a powerful event might threaten even those buildings constructed to earthquake specifications."

3. john316

john316 Monkey+++

WAR,.............TO HELL WITH WAR!

4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

there is this

And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

and this
    [​IMG]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7