A NOTE to our Monkey Friends who have Blogs posted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BTPost, Jun 28, 2012.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Melbo asked if I would post a NOTE here, concerning BLOGs posted here on SuvivalMonkey.com.

1. You may want to go COPY your Blogs back to your computer, so that you can repost them to the NEW Forum System, that will come online, Thursday Night.
    2. Melbo assures 'Me" and all of "YOU" that he has multiple Backups of ALL the stuff on this Forum System, so that NOTHING will be lost in the transition.
    3. It also may take a while for Blogs to make it across, to the New System, because Melbo is going to make the Forum Threads and Posts, and Users Info a Higher Priority, than the Blogs.
    4. So never fear, All the good stuff, will eventually get there. Please have patience, with the MODs and Admins, as we go thru this MAJOR Upgrade.

We all have to learn how the NEW System works, and it may take a bit for some of US, less than computer literate types, to get comfortable, here in the Monkey Tree's new Home....

Thank you ALL, for making this place, what it is.....

Bruce in alaska Moderator - SurvivalMonkey.com

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I have commissioned a coder who is going to find a way to port our blogs over as threads in a new forum. I could do this manually but then they would all be authored by me, rather than the original blog author.

Even if this occurs after tomorrow nights move, they will be safe and nothing will be lost. The entire current forum is going to be packed away for safe keeping and will be accessible by our admins.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7