A Plan for War

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Seacowboys, Feb 13, 2013.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Well, this post hit Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
    I'm going to give it a little more of a boost ;)

CATO, you misunderstood my warning in the referenced post.

tacmotusn likes this.
  2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

The GOA has expressed some interest in this, might be a good idea to nudge them a bit.

BTPost likes this.
  3. melbo

Added a nicely formatted pdf to the first post for sharing use.

capt45 likes this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Well done, that.

capt45, BTPost and Seacowboys like this.
  5. fmhuff

fmhuff Monkey+++

If tyranny and oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. ― James Madison
    You see, the Obama administration does read history. They have put barriers in our path to defend ourselves, our schools, our borders, and torn down walls with which we defend ourselves. They speak only of the wicked preying upon the innocent and never about the innocent prevailing against the wicked. They populate our schools with endless propaganda and have dumbed down the people. There is no neutral ground. They are but wolves who argue over who gets the biggest piece.

Yard Dart, tacmotusn, kellory and 3 others like this.
  6. melbo

Very well put.

7. HappyPuppy

HappyPuppy Monkey

I think you "need" them for the same reason enforcement does. The enemy is the same ..Bad Bad Guys. They invade homes ( stats show 2-3 on average) with overwhelming force. It is more and more common and as the economy globally continues to tank I see it more common. Home burglaries are on the rise, some places significantly ( my area does not break it down if occupants where present when invasion took place)

Pepper spray a great tool is problematic indoors. Guns are the best tool for the job

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

This is EXACTLY the point I made in the DHS Scissors Thread.... Why does DHS need AR-15 type Weapons, when they tell us to use Scissors for a Weapon for self-Defense? If it is good enough from BIG Sis and her "Cronies" it is good enough for ANY Law Abiding Citizen, to Possess, and have ready to use, for Self-Defense..... ...... YMMV.... but I would hope that it doesn't....

capt45 likes this.
  9. capt45

capt45 Monkey+

I've made copies as well and distributed them to like minded friends. It is a solid piece of writing. Thank you.

10. fmhuff

fmhuff Monkey+++

I do want to make a point here. I've seen what's been going on in our nation for quite some time and it is obvious to anybody with an IQ above room temperature that America is in trouble. Economics, violations of rights through illegal laws and executive orders. Moves to disarm the nation in preparation for the trouble that is about to come. It's more than stupid it's evil. So does ranting help? I think everybody has just about chosen sides. The time for talking is over. Not intending any kind of violence so don't get me wrong, but those who would do us injustice have chosen their way and left us with little choice.

We are a "Nation under God" for the most part in name only. Look at the politicians causing all the harm, chaos and corruption then ask yourself if they or their supporters follow the Lord? Nope, not at all as far as I can see. They follow God about as much as they honor their oaths of office. So realize they're not your friend.

So what can we do? Pray if you're a believer. You know God can move the heart of the King and cause him to do things he would never have done on his own. Is there a come-uppins for all the mischief and murder the liberals have wrought on this nation? Probably, and it will affect us all in some way. Still pray that it not come near our house.

So what I'm trying to say is that for me I cannot pledge unconditional allegiance to any flag or country that is in such a mess as ours is in right now. Do I still love and support our home and Constitution? Yes, but I can't support the government as it stands. I do support it for what it is supposed to stand for. Perhaps like a great many, I'm frustrated with what it is becoming.

Moatengator, Kingfish and bebop like this.
  11. Seacowboys

Harbin, JABECmfg, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  12. Seacowboys

Harbin and JABECmfg like this.
  13. Seacowboys

14. veryconcerned

veryconcerned Monkey+

15. veryconcerned

veryconcerned Monkey+

Very good read, I am going to email this to rob and a few others I know

16. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Just the hunters in any given state are a huge army that could take them with 100 rounds ea.
    We would kick butt, and start taking things away from them, but they would try for U.N. help.
    All they have to do is take over a nuclear facility, saying the American Rebels took it.
    There would be a U.N. security council meeting, saying the 'American rebels' have WND's.
    Sound familiar? Of course Russia and China would have to come fight the 'rebels'.

17. fmhuff

fmhuff Monkey+++

In the civil war everybody had guns and it wasn't very pretty. I understand how it could come to that again. Not many of the free states citizens will give up their guns. It all depends on how hard the fed wants to push.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7