A poem for Ghrit

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by tacmotusn, Oct 26, 2013.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn Mosquito Sailor Site Supporter+

A fart is a pleasant thing...It gives the belly ease... It warms the bed in winter... And suffocates the fleas.

A fart can be quiet... A fart can be loud... Some leave a powerful... Poisonous cloud

A fart can be short... Or a fart can be long... Some farts have been known... To sound like a song.....

A fart can create... A most curious medley... A fart can be harmless... Or silent...and deadly.

A fart might not smell... While others are vile... A fart may pass quickly... Or linger a while...

A fart can occur... In a number of places... And leave everyone there... With strange looks on their faces.
    From wide-open prairie... To small elevators... A fart will find all of us sooner or later.
    But farts are all bad... Is simply not true... We must never forget... Skinny old farts like you!

Kinda brings a tear to your eye ..... don't it? Tac

ditch witch, oldawg, JABECmfg and 8 others like this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

[plz] Thanx, pal. [finger]

tacmotusn likes this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Shining the light on a truthier truth!

Flattus flattery?

;)

Mountainman, kellory and Motomom34 like this.
  4. ghrit

Let's just say that was a hell of a burrito.

chelloveck, kellory and BTPost like this.
  5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Great poem Tac!! [gasmask]

6. tacmotusn

Truth be known, I received that poem in and email from an olde retired Air Farce Colonel who has been the recipient of some green clouds generated by me. If it were a family affair playing cards including his wife as a player, I would blame her. It was always good for a laugh as she got spun up immediately. She was a Navy Officers Brat, Her dad retiring as an 0-6. Did I mention she had flaming red hair and bright green eyes?

ditch witch and Yard Dart like this.
  7. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

You have a wonderful way with words!

8. ghrit

If only they were his words ==

9. tacmotusn

I think she was referring to my post #6. Those were my words and that post also made it clear the poem was forwarded.

10. ditch witch

ditch witch resident bacon hoarder

Heh it works the other way at our house. The combination of a bowl of Kashi Go Lean cereal and one disgusted look from me turned the completely innocent Mr. into a legend at Gander Mountain. They still run for the back room if he comes in the front door.

kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  11. gprod55

gprod55 Monkey+

Hemispherical Flagellation. Brain Fart

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7