1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

A Poll To End The Constitution Muther $%^&*()'s

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jan 4, 2013.

  1. Quigley_Sharps

    Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

  2. ghrit

    ghrit Ambulatory anachronism Administrator Founding Member

  3. tacmotusn

    tacmotusn Mosquito Sailor

    voted. 221 votes total. 95% no, or against doing away with Constitution
  4. UGRev

    UGRev Get on with it!

  5. scrapman21009

    scrapman21009 Chupacabra Hunter

    voted, to keep still 95%
  6. franks71vw

    franks71vw Monkey+++

  7. kckndrgn

    kckndrgn Moderator Moderator Founding Member

    Done, still at 95%.
  8. jasonl6

    jasonl6 Monkey+

  9. Sapper John

    Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

    Done,remains at 95% in favor of the Constitution.
  10. BTPost

    BTPost Old Fart Snow Monkey Moderator

  11. JABECmfg

    JABECmfg multi-useless Site Supporter

    Done. 271 votes in and still at 95%.
  12. VisuTrac

    VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

    done. Hey, 5% are torrys that got left behind from the last revolution. Methinks they should make haste at getting out.
    tulianr likes this.
  13. Jaybird

    Jaybird Monkey+

    287 votes still 95% say NO
  14. Brokor

    Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

    The American people haven't had a Constitution since 1933, but it still makes for great conversation (many still believe it's in force anyway) and it never hurts to respect the republic we once had. As long as the people continue to believe in the foundations of liberty and freedom, we can once again find our way back. Of course, the "government" can *take* all the rights they want, and they can claim to have eliminated the Constitution if they dare --it's the PEOPLE who would have to accept this as truth to make it final.

    There is no form of government, no powers within the scope of mankind that can take your sovereignty from you. The founders of this republic knew very well that liberty rested in our hands. All we have to do is KEEP IT (actually, regain it). Our rights are not derived from a piece of parchment. Never forget that.

    No matter what they say, no matter what they attempt to do --Do not listen, do not obey. They operate under arbitrary law, and they are to be dealt no mercy.
    UGRev likes this.
  15. Tikka

    Tikka Monkey+++

    It would be wiser to commit the professor than do away with the Constitution.

    After communists and others take over, they usually take the academics to the killing fields. This idiot is a poster boy for why.
  16. Gray Wolf

    Gray Wolf Monkey+++

    295 and 95% say keep the Constitution. Anybody that doesn't want to live under the Constitution has plenty of choices of countries that they can live in. There is no place else for the rest of us.
  17. kellory

    kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

    Total Votes: 297 %95 NO
  18. gasman28110

    gasman28110 Monkey+

    Still 95% in favor of the Constitution, who the hell are the other 5%?
  19. Tikka

    Tikka Monkey+++

    liberal idiots.

    Judging by the number of responses, that is the slowest poll on the internet.
  20. Pax Mentis

    Pax Mentis Philosopher King Site Supporter

    There you go with the redundancy...[peep]
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary