A question on what to do about severe headaches in a survival situation

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by BailyTheFox, Dec 1, 2015.

1. RAMBOCAT

RAMBOCAT GHOST MONKEY

I sympathize. My Grandmother had them, my sister(11 years older than me has them and only Morphine or Dilaudid will help her). I have had them since I was 6 years old. The only med that helps, if taken early enough in the episode, is Midrin. I have taken it since it was in clinical trials and have stockpiled enough to cure the entire NFL. Other than stockpiling prescription drugs I don't have any idea what to do. And I don't think anyone else does either. It's easy to give advice, if you've never had one.

2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I was recently told by a young lady who has had it done, that a piercing through the pressure point in the small inner flap of the ear, will cut back the severity a great deal. She has had no major headaches since having it done. It was just a small ring near the auditory canal.

3. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Whenever I get a bad headache I just start beating my head against the wall...and it feels much better when I stop. YMMV

4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

And he keeps stone masons working, replacing the shattered stones....;)

AxesAreBetter likes this.
  5. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

1. Monitor your bodies PH ,test strips are cheap and ideal PH is 7 . a body the is too acidic tends to have among other things cancer issues.
    2. The brain is made of cholesterol and fat , add bacon and eggs to your diet.
    3. Many head aches are due to dehydration ,drink water .
    4.Most of out heath issues are due to poor circulation, and drinking some distilled water regularly can help remove some of the undissolved minerals in your blood stream . Also a fresh food diet will solve many health issues and normalize the body in weight as well. Stale foods add to the sludge in circulation.
    Our bodies live on living tissue.
    I am not diabetic but I have glucose monitor and test strips not only for my self but those that stay with me in the event something does pop up. Part of the emergency medicine chest .
    One of the things I hope to raise is herbs and other madicinal plants . too much to learn, too little time.

6. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

And many time for women it's just hormonal changes and imbalances. it's not all diet and exercise geez everyone is an expert on migraines

7. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I'm just an expert on causing them. ;)

Ganado likes this.
  8. jefferson

jefferson Monkey

During severe headaches time, following some remedies will gives good results, at the same time, if you have long term headache issue, surely you should seek doctor advice, because it may be reason for nerves related problem.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7